My first out of state con: Origins!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 31, 2015 3:20 pm
As those of you who follow me on Twitter probably know, I'll be at Origins Game Fair in Ohio this week. I leave NJ on the morning of Wednesday the 3rd, start the con on the 4th, and will be there through Sunday the 7th. This'll be my first out of state con (New York Comic Con doesn't really count as its still local to me) as well as my first vacation in a great number of years (at least 10?), so I'm a combination of excited and apprehensive. If you're going to be at Origins and wanna meet up, just send me a tweet! If you know a place near the convention center I should check out for food, lemme know that too!

I think mostly because I don't know what to expect, I've gone for a relatively busy schedule, with enough time for food and downtime between (except for the 6th, I packed the 6th). It should still leave me with enough time to check out stands and stuff, and even find a corner to just collapse in. I suspect I've overplanned, and worst case, I skip an event or see if I can transfer to something lighter (I know their official policy is now, but maybe on site policy will be different?). And if I have overplanned, next year, if I come back, I'll go lighter.

Anyway, here's my schedule!
6/4/15
1:30 PM - 6:30 PM Pathfinder Society Module: #46: Eyes of the Ten—Part I: Requiem for the Red Raven-Tier 12
8:00 PM - 10:00 PM Red Dragon Inn 2

6/5/15
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM Edo
12:00 PM - 2:00 PM HOW TO KILL KOBOLDS!
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Battletech Bootcamp
7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Dragon Storm: Trouble with Goblins

6/6/15
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM Pre-release demo: Aethersteel
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM Sparks #155
7:00 PM - 11:00 PM The Legend of Korra: The Element of Freedom
Jun 2, 2015 4:27 pm
Look for the table full of drunk guys in the open gaming area. Bring one of them shirts, I'm certain it'll fit somebody! :)
Jun 2, 2015 4:29 pm
The table full of drunk guys in the open gaming area... there's only going to be one? :p

You do not have permission to post in this thread.