Poll about rated/mature content here.

Jun 1, 2015 7:00 am
The Octagon... is world within world, and i want to poll here something.
As you will reveal eventually, there many different cultures living in it, and some cultures (really few of them) could provide mild mature content at their core.
Plus there could be different light mature content available if players choose that at cities and through game
Serious, detailed violence, twisted or different not-standard relationship laws, weird rituals and more....
The question, to which grade i could describe some of very specific "cultures" and "traditions" in this game?
All, of course, is done just for sake of story, diversity and immersion - to describe weird, wild, not-ordinary cultures and laws, under different societies of Octagon reside.
The maximum form is moderate way to describe weird traditions, laws and rituals of different people in Octagon. It is created ONLY to emphasize diversity of laws and cultures living under one "roof" of the Octagon.
Quote:
Example :
there could be some place which ruled by Witch Nano Matriarchs, which normally do not wear anything except special hats and some thing that covers their shoulders, they are autocratic, power-hungry aged women who look younger than their age really is (but the age could be seen on their bodies), have very strong maternal views/themes, and practice different form of rituals, most of them deal with naked human bodies.
Or some fort of cannibal lords which rule with fear, use numenera artifacts for interrogation and execution, and entering their fort could have some really graphic content description
since poll is not working please just reply with one of those options:

1. It's good, would be nice to experience whatever those "cultures" got.
2. Well, it's interesting to experience all weird laws and cultures in the game, with some census, in light form.
3. Please forfeit all/majority of mature content in the game.
Jun 2, 2015 9:49 am
I'm afraid now but 1 . . .yeah. 1.
Jun 3, 2015 4:43 am
1 is fine with me. Although I have to add that anything involving rape or equivalent is a strong negative trigger for me. Especially now that Zinobia is coming across rather creepy towards Ronna.
Jun 3, 2015 6:33 am
Gargoyle says:
1 is fine with me. Although I have to add that anything involving rape or equivalent is a strong negative trigger for me. Especially now that Zinobia is coming across rather creepy towards Ronna.
Noted, and there wont be rape btw, may be some light remarks if the party stumble towards domain, ruled by Wicked Mistress who Seeds (Enojoys) Pain.
The faction leaders have very similar to character form decriptions of adjective noun who verbs, but they just characterize them and their ruling method.
Some of those are "evil" from our world viewpoint, but they , in depth, do have some reasons, and each evil bears something positive about it. Plus party could find ways to cooperate with any faction, and could just choose to be ones who oppose it.
Anyways , there are still healthy limitation for all this stuff, more less following outlines of Monte Cook marture content remarks, and the book by about Numenera love&sex habits by Shanna.
Since text explanation not always could transmit the details i could add that Zinobia is not very comfortable with women, only women he had for long years is his daughter, which is about same age of Ronna, and have bit bossy, fathery attitude because strong association with his daugter. Himself he is very rigid, rough, solitary lone wolf, who could try to be sweet, soothing and diplomatic, but that will look clumsy and even bit creepy at times. He is loner, who did all by himself, reveres his past experience and is musculine survivalist.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.