I enjoy Rogue Trader, Do other people?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 11, 2017 12:30 pm
I'm interested in running another game on here potentially, but I want to branch off from DND. I really like 40k (though I admit I don't know the most when it comes to Imperium lore), and I have almost all of the books for the FFG line of games. If I were to run a Rogue Trader game, would people on here be interested in that?
Oct 11, 2017 2:11 pm
I'd be up for trying it, been a huge fan of WH40K and I've generally heard good things about Rogue Trader.
Oct 11, 2017 3:24 pm
It is rather complicated, and there are a ton of books for it, so if you haven't played it would be a huge investment of stuff to get to know.
Oct 11, 2017 4:17 pm
FaustianFlakes says:
I'd be up for trying it, been a huge fan of WH40K and I've generally heard good things about Rogue Trader.
I would like to learn as well. It sounds like it would be worth the investment from what ive read on it.
Oct 11, 2017 11:12 pm
I'm in too many games at the moment, but I would like to say that Rogue Trader is a ton of fun. One of the best games I've ever been a part of was a Rogue Trader game. I hope it works out!
Oct 11, 2017 11:29 pm
I’d play rogue trader.
Oct 12, 2017 1:15 am
Krodarklorr says:
It is rather complicated, and there are a ton of books for it, so if you haven't played it would be a huge investment of stuff to get to know.
Fair enough, I wouldn't want to unduly hold things up if that's what you're worried about.
Oct 12, 2017 12:17 pm
FaustianFlakes says:
Krodarklorr says:
Fair enough, I wouldn't want to unduly hold things up if that's what you're worried about.
That's not at all what I'm worried about. I didn't mean to steer you away, I just wanted to warn you that the game is a bit in-depth/weirdly balanced/overly complicated sometimes. Play by Post would be a bit more difficult, methinks.

But I may be willing to give it a shot in the future.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.