[Interest Check] D&D 5th Mega Dungeon

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 18, 2017 1:01 am
I figure the best way to get started on a new gaming forum is to start a new game :)

Looking to gauge interest in a D&D mega dungeon. Specifically Barrowmaze Complete. I kickstarted this awhile back and would love to run it. This is a bit more hack-n-slash as I think most mega dungeons go although players of course have the freedom to RP as much as they want to. I'll be happy to go with however the players flow.

Also, this will be a bit of an experiment in mapping for me because I want to try and hand draw the maps of the rooms as the players explore the dungeon. I'm a bit of a fan of the "old school" style of dungeon maps and I'd like to give it a go.

So, anyone interested in exploring a dungeon?

I'm thinking I will look for 5 players with one slot saved for my son. Hopefully he will play. If not, I'll open that slot up as well.

Now, being a mega dungeon, this has the opportunity to last months or years depending on how long people want to play. If this takes off we'll just let it play out it's life cycle however long that is. My assumption is that players can be added relatively easily throughout.
Oct 18, 2017 2:11 am
That sounds awesome! Trying to decide if I should resist the temptation or just give in...
Oct 18, 2017 2:45 am
Sounds hella fun. You knoooow you want in Naat.
Oct 18, 2017 3:13 am
Naatkinson says:
That sounds awesome! Trying to decide if I should resist the temptation or just give in...
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6kTW2rqin6li6BmgBKdVt39GQNZQxtJaNMvBuf3pBr-gp16aGg2KH08zG

Count me in, too! :-) And trust me: a mega-dungeon WILL take years!
Oct 18, 2017 3:17 am
What's one more game? ONE MORE! DOO IT.
Oct 18, 2017 11:58 am
I'd be happy to join if there's a spot.
Oct 18, 2017 12:43 pm
Okay. Assuming everyone here is going to play that gives us 6 players. I'm going to cut this off for now and get a game started up.

Thanks all! This should be fun :)
Oct 18, 2017 4:05 pm
Put me down as a backup , Grogg.
Oct 18, 2017 8:47 pm
Knifesedgegames says:
Put me down as a backup , Grogg.
Will do!
Oct 19, 2017 4:03 pm
I would like to be added as a backup also for when/if you have an opening please

You do not have permission to post in this thread.