Free games for you lovely people.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 18, 2017 4:43 am
Thanks to a goof on my part, I accidentally purchased two 'Humble Down Under Bundle'. So instead of letting the keys be neglected, I'm giving them away to this great community.

These are the games available:
Satellite Reign.
Hand of Fate.
Screencheat.
The Warlock of Firetop Mountain.

Let me know which one you want and I'll include it in a note or PM you on here. I believe Steam is required, as well as an email to receive the code (I do not need your email address to send the code and you can opt out of Humble's mailing list)..
Last edited October 19, 2017 2:12 am
Oct 18, 2017 6:13 am
awww man.. I just picked it up too. :) let me know if anyone wants to set up multiplayer on any of those
Oct 18, 2017 11:57 am
I believe Satellite Reign and Screencheat are the only multiplayer but I'm defenitely game for trying out both (especially Satellite Reign) if ever our times sync up.

You can find me in the GP's steam group or under Rysus.
Oct 18, 2017 7:20 pm
If you still have it, The Warlock of Firetop Mountain looks pretty amazing. Let me know if I can give you something for it.
Oct 18, 2017 11:05 pm
WarDomo says:
awww man.. I just picked it up too. :) let me know if anyone wants to set up multiplayer on any of those
Same here... XD
Oct 18, 2017 11:41 pm
@Grogg: I played a bit* of TWoFM last night and it was pretty good. Free is free, man, I don't need anything in return; if you truly need to give me something, consider using the referral links at the bottom of this site the next time you shop or shooting Keleth a couple dollars with the 'Support Us' button.

*I have five hours in total play time and I feel like I haven't even scratched the surface of the game.

HypCo sent a note to Grogg_Stoutheart
Oct 19, 2017 12:06 am
OO, I'd love Hand of Fate if you still have it.
Oct 19, 2017 12:15 am
Knifesedgegames says:
OO, I'd love Hand of Fate if you still have it.
Hand of Fate is good. I liked it so much I got the PS4 version just so I could play every now and then on the console :)
Oct 19, 2017 12:16 am
HypCo says:
@Grogg: I played a bit* of TWoFM last night and it was pretty good. Free is free, man, I don't need anything in return; if you truly need to give me something, consider using the referral links at the bottom of this site the next time you shop or shooting Keleth a couple dollars with the 'Support Us' button.

*I have five hours in total play time and I feel like I haven't even scratched the surface of the game.

Grogg_Stoutheart sent a note to Grogg_Stoutheart
Much appreciated. And I will do on the referrals and support.
Oct 19, 2017 12:16 am
That was the game that reeled me in and the one I look forward to playing the most, though Satellite Reign is a close second that I had no clue existed.

HypCo sent a note to Knifesedgegames
Oct 19, 2017 5:22 am
Yeah, I need to carve out some time for Satellite Reign. I loved Syndicate as a kid.
Oct 19, 2017 6:28 am
I get off at 2:30 pm Thursday and get home around 3 pm (5 pm your time, I believe), give or take a couple minutes then I take my dogs for a walk when I get home so add another 10-15 minutes so around 3:15 - 3:25 (5:15 - 5:20). I usually fall asleep afterwords but if you are free than it might be worth a shot. I'm off Friday so, if I do end up falling asleep Thursday (which is more than likely), I'm open from anytime in between when I wake up and like this time on Friday 11:30 pm - 12 am (1:30 - 2 am).
Oct 19, 2017 7:06 am
HypCo says:
That was the game that reeled me in and the one I look forward to playing the most, though Satellite Reign is a close second that I had no clue existed.

Knifesedgegames sent a note to Knifesedgegames
Thanks HypCo!
Oct 19, 2017 7:14 am
If no-one else grabs SR, I'll gladly take that too!
Oct 19, 2017 7:17 am
Actually, don't worry. I'll grab the bundle :)
Oct 19, 2017 8:12 am
Grogg_Stoutheart says:
Much appreciated. And I will do on the referrals and support.
Knifesedgegames says:
Thanks HypCo!
Don't mention it, I'm more than happy to give back to this community where I can.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.