Adventure Thread - Atarin's Delve

load previous
Nov 15, 2015 3:39 am
Grendelthebrave says:
"Aye, I found me this new Gertrude and 108 GP with our pay." Bart will count out 21 GP (to pay back his guild coins) , and look expectantly at what sort of valuation the guild man might apply to Gertrude.
The clerk's eyes bulge at the sight of Gertrude the Second. " I would say 50gp would be fair"
Nov 15, 2015 2:33 pm
Herja studies the magical two-handed sword, the clerk values it at 500gp.

Herja is fairly confident he is under valuing the sword by half. Herja thinks it would be worth 1,000gp

Rolls

MND+IN - (1d20)

Nov 15, 2015 3:39 pm
"The man's offer seems fair," Herja says, giving Bart a meaningful look.
Nov 15, 2015 3:42 pm
Bart will frown slightly, but accept the still great deal for the sword. He'll add 50gp to the pile, paying out 71gp total. At least his debt is squared, he'll think to himself.
Last edited November 15, 2015 3:43 pm
Nov 15, 2015 8:22 pm
"Now, will you be staying in the employ of Mr Atarin or are you looking for further work?" The clerk asks as he places the gold into a bag and then down a chute.
Nov 15, 2015 9:44 pm
"Atarin said it might be a while before he can get another dig team ready and be in need of our work. That is if he's actually allowed to resume his work over there... So I guess we can take another job in the meantime."
Nov 16, 2015 1:31 am
"Well, let your former employer settle with his guild and report back if he has no more need for your services. Enjoy some time in town!" the clerk says as he ushers you out of the Adventurer's Guild office.
Nov 16, 2015 8:27 am
"A hearty meal and some wine will be good for our souls. This one is on me to thank you for saving my life back there. Where can we find a good place to eat and rest?"
Nov 16, 2015 11:45 am
(Alden remembers that Atarin recommended the Grey Mule in White Oak Square)

Thread locked