The Allmother

Jun 23, 2015 12:41 am
Goddess (1 coin)
Head of Pantheon (1 coin)
Life Domain (1 coin)
Jun 25, 2015 12:27 am
Consort God (2 coin)
Devourer of the Allmother's Children (1 coin)
Jun 25, 2015 12:28 am
That's brutal . . . but I like it.
Jun 25, 2015 8:36 pm
His name is Don Joswee (1 coin)
Death Domain (1 coin)
Lawful Neutral (1 coin)
Allmother is Chaotic Neutral (1 coin)
Allmother continues to have children to replace those that are eaten (1 coin)
Jun 27, 2015 7:04 pm
There are those who claim that we mortals are a lucky few that the Allmother hid away in a backwater corner of the universe, where Don Joswee could not find them to consume them [The Atelier of the Tangled Thicket (1 coin)]

Others whisper darkly that Our Mother could not save us. The world itself rests deep in the pit of Joswee's stomach. His caustic innards crushing and shredding these mortal forms, ultimately to digest our souls. It is for this reason that Death reigns in our mortal world. If only there were an escape... [The Tattered Verge (1 coin)]
Jun 27, 2015 10:31 pm
A maze ing.
Jul 10, 2015 7:13 pm
Kronner (1), the Mountainous (1) Thunder (1) Mouse (1)
Tempest Domain (1)
Jul 29, 2015 7:24 pm
Kronner:
True Neutral (1)
Creator of Mountains(guano piles!)(1)
large bat caves as Dwarven holy sites (1)
Aug 16, 2015 4:40 pm
The Priests of Kronner willfully blind themselves as part of their initiation ritual (1c). This allows them to experience the world as Kronner does. The most blessed of his servants are gifted with Blindsight (1c). No successful invasion of their home tunnels has ever been mounted due to their keen senses and prodigious casting of the Darkness spell (2c).
Aug 26, 2015 1:41 am
Sikar (1)
-Illusion Domain (1)
-Deceitful(1)
-Petty(1)
Sep 5, 2015 8:16 am
Lawful Good (1) Light Domain (1) The Radiant Sword (1)
Sep 5, 2015 5:04 pm
Who/what is that for?
Sep 5, 2015 5:34 pm
We are playing in a game with my friends here. Last night I played my healer/crusader bard (Human Cleric of Life 1/Bard of Lore 6 Soldier) and made up an entire RP based on her being a "Canter of the Radiant Sword". Then my buddy Cesar hadn't made a character yet so we rushed him through one and he ended up being a Human Paladin Soldier who we decided was my half brother of the same father who had put us both into this holy crusader military. Our salute is pulling our swords out, pointing ot the sky and then casting Light on them. We both are Full Plate, Longsword and Board tanks. I imagine a small crusader army that opposes some Chaotic Evil god entity.

Essentially, just something new to add into the story. A pantheon needs gods.

Also, I kinda of see The Radiant Sword as an ascendant object. Intelligent weapon that achieved apotheosis kind of thing. But I left it where it was at since I ran out of coins.
Sep 15, 2015 11:04 pm
Gridu Steelsing (1c)
Neutral Good (1c)
Knowledge domain (1c)
Embodiment of harnessed, practical knowledge (1c) esp. that used in service of civilisation (1c)
Nov 25, 2015 6:00 am
Demons/Unknowable Monstrous Entities! (courtesy of Thsk)

Kreugh'Ptal, the Laughing Precipice(1c)
-the attractive danger that lurks on the wrong side of boundaries, physical or notional(1c)

Larediac, the Sorrows of Stone(1c)
-Nature domain(1c)
-Unthinking blunt force; unintelligence as a weapon(1c)
May 28, 2017 4:21 am
Susej (1)
War Domain (1)
True Neutral (1) for war is the great equalizer (1).
All call on the name of Susej for victory (1).

https://warprayer.org/
May 28, 2017 12:18 pm
I quite like the idea of gods that span across races. I feel like that might be a nice follow-on to Harden's idea that different races use different names for the world/continent. Likewise, they might worship the same gods but with different names? (Certain races might have a name for a particular aspect of a common god?)
Jun 1, 2017 2:45 am
I quite like the idea of deific aspects! Or even gods as abstracts. It allows for Gridu to have slain Reloccan, and all the fallout that entails, while still enabling some other distant elf clan to worship a Reloccan that's still alive and well. Or, conversely, for that clan to suddenly have their prayers to "Relicaine" go unanswered and need to figure out why.

Also, digging my old Thsk info back up for more demonthings:

The Seven Sisters Three (1)
- Knowledge Domain (1)
- Notions of Self and its loss; the threat or promise of ego death (1)

The Swimmer in Depths (1)
- The danger of the unaccounted-for; the Godling of Ill-Wrought Plans (1)
Jun 3, 2017 6:34 am
Question: Are the Old Ones considered gods with clerical domains? I would think not.

We could skin the Seven Sisters Three as the arcana domain gods. This would lend itself to the tri-wizard creation myth.

Either way, the last domain unfilled is the Arcana domain unless we want to make more domains or see what unearthed arcana has to offer.

Susej is worshiped in the form of his corporeal avatar which was said to have visited the material plane some millenia ago. (1) His aspect caused much strife though he himself proclaimed a message of peace (1). As a result of the cognitive dissonance, the rulers of the land he was in subjected him to a cruel death on the wheel which was then hung on a pole for all to see (1). His most devout worshipers will wear miniature replicas of the wheel and pole and are known to say "the wheel of war always turns." (1)
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a6/20/9b/a6209b06086776bd7167a084e5ce08fc.jpg
Jun 10, 2017 8:23 am
The Tattered Verge is actually a product of a godly war. The core of the planet is actually a decaying magic item of absolutely massive scale. The magic of the item grew life and drew emanations of belief through the creation process. It is why there are only a limited amount of Gods have agreed).

I'm so tired as I write this.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.