General discussion

load previous
Dec 17, 2015 6:04 pm
Hmmm so is there anything I should know to catch me up? Seems like we need to find somewhere to rest. Have you all been doing that in looked rooms in the castle? Or is there another safe zone?
Dec 18, 2015 1:45 pm
We've only just gotten to the castle, this is the first time we've needed rest.
Dec 18, 2015 8:10 pm
Ah ok, so leaving the castle is most likely the best bet.
Dec 18, 2015 11:59 pm
Perhaps. It was also a great deal of effort to get here... involving a self-driving carriage. If that carriage isn't there to take us back to town, leaving the castle will require walking through the forest.
Dec 19, 2015 3:25 am
I'm going to be absolutely slammed over the weekend working on an epic Star Wars - The Force Awakens birthday cake. Won't be able to post, sorry!
Dec 23, 2015 2:18 pm
I am presuming we are all busy this week :). I will propose that for resting we consider using the secret room I found, maybe the door can be closed and then hard to find?
Dec 27, 2015 7:48 pm
Beorn says:
I will propose that for resting we consider using the secret room I found, maybe the door can be closed and then hard to find?
Definitely a proposal worth considering! If we can find out more about what that contraption does, that is. I'm sure Victor can figure it out. ;-)
Dec 29, 2015 5:46 pm
Alright, sorry for the long silence. December was crazy, but I'm back in it now.
Jan 9, 2016 10:47 am
I'm all for a rest. Grizel's resources are exhausted.

Can she dismiss Alastor even though they're currently separated or does she need to see him or something? They have a telepathic link but I don't know what the range is on that.

Edit: Ok, I just checked the spell description for Find Steed:
Quote:
While your steed is within 1 mile of you, you can communicate with it telepathically... As an action, you can release the steed from its bond at any time, causing it to disappear.
Last edited January 9, 2016 10:57 am
Jan 12, 2016 1:16 pm
Sounds fine. A long rest will restore spell slots.
Jan 13, 2016 2:58 am
So long rest is what its sounding like??
Jan 15, 2016 2:54 pm
Sorry for lack of posts again, just had our second kid last Friday. I may need to drop this game. I'm stretched a little thin with games as it was. Now I've lost some posting availability.
Jan 15, 2016 4:01 pm
Congratulations! :-)
Jan 15, 2016 4:06 pm
Congrats!
Jan 15, 2016 5:39 pm
Congrats! Stick around if you prefer, I'll bare in mind that you're busy
Jan 15, 2016 6:44 pm
Congrats!
Jan 15, 2016 7:40 pm
Congratulations PhantomNimbus!
Would taking a watch shift interrupt a long rest?
Jan 15, 2016 9:24 pm
If your okay with some silence I'll hang out.
Jan 16, 2016 4:29 am
Biscuitfiend, will you be imposing penalties for sleeping in armor? Grizel is in chain mail.
Jan 16, 2016 3:17 pm
"A long rest is a period of extended downtime, at least 8 hours long, during which a character sleeps or performs light activity: reading, talking, eating, or standing watch for no more than 2 hours. If the rest is interrupted by a period of strenuous activity—at least 1 hour of walking, fighting, casting spells, or similar adventuring activity— the characters must begin the rest again to gain any benefit from it."

No penalties for sleeping in armour. That's too much realism for me! Unless you as players would like to impose it?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.