game play.

Jun 29, 2015 3:16 pm
Guys,

I know I was out and we slowed down, but.....I thought we are getting started again and I even put you all into "combat" and there are still those not responding. I was in DTC and checked every morning, waiting for a response and nothing.

Do I need to close the game off, shut it down, or remove the dead wood?

Jim
Jun 29, 2015 9:30 pm
If you're willing to continue on I'd suggest removing the dead wood and then if it's still not moving along then shut 'er down.
Jun 29, 2015 10:00 pm
I know we haven't heard from Tara in a long time, and not sure where Khoren went either, as I think it's his turn now. I agree with seemly, Go lumberjacking.
Jun 29, 2015 10:52 pm
I'm still up for playing. It looks like Vult has gone and Tara has gone quiet. Khoren has been inactive for about a week.

Maybe it's time to find fresh blood?
Jun 30, 2015 12:00 am
Kaizival says:
I agree with seemly
I've been called worse.
Jun 30, 2015 2:02 am
Spell check loves you apparently ^^
Jun 30, 2015 2:25 am
Sorry for the hold up. I also check the forums twice a day and hadn't realized that there was anything Khoren needed to do.
Jun 30, 2015 3:47 am
Generally we should each post after GM even if the action is to scratch your balls. But good news that at least 4 of us are still here. Over to you GM.
Last edited June 30, 2015 3:48 am
Jun 30, 2015 4:59 pm
Ya...and the GM is *sick* with the con crud... but, he IS writing the results and should have them posted. If there are any Q's or if I screwed something up, tell me (and I will blame it on this cold).
Jul 7, 2015 4:20 pm
This 'cold' has completely knocked me down. It went from 'con crud' to a full blown bronchial infection that has not let me sleep, and when I am awake, I am hacking up both lungs and other internal organs. It caused me to bow out of TWO RL games and when I have had the chance to get out, an hour later I am done.

That being said, it sucked because I had this write up down on one of my computers; I could not remember which one though and it was a pivot point that I did not want to rewrite from notes (not in my mind state).

Anyway, I am still hacking a bit, but after being down for this long.... I feel bad for that too.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.