OOC Thread

Jul 18, 2015 2:00 pm
Figured I would start a general purpose thread for OOC discussion.

So... resources and loadout. I don't understand if the "standard loadout" is free or if it costs resources. I'm assuming it's free because it's "standard". And I really don't know if I should requisition anything, or save it for in the field. Other than lockpicks so he can enter any buildings as required, that's all I think he needs.
Jul 18, 2015 6:04 pm
Besides a Commlink and 'The Suit' for Oblivion gear (standard issue) you'll get a Wing suit/parachute and digital smoke to pop for extraction (specific for this mission).

If you pick a standard loadout for say the occult branch you get what's listed versus picking things out yourself, (like a preset gear issued versus picking everything out yourself). You'll be getting dropped off in a hurry but in this scenario field drops are not likely due to the mist, you have 4 resource points at Novice that could be spent on:

1 = 4 Equipment Picks
1 = 1 Perk
1 = 1 Single Use Device (SUD)
2 = 1 Spytech/ Special Training

It starts on Page 47 if you wanted to read things over. Although you could try and just pick out things yourself if you don't really want to there's the preset for the branch to go with. Let me know if you have any questions (oh a standard pistol with ammo would be 1 of the 4 equipment picks if you wanted a gun).
Jul 18, 2015 7:06 pm
Yeah, I think I'll just go with a standard occult branch loadout. And the amulet instead of the modified ammo. I modified my post to reflect that.

So I read it right? Standard loadout costs 4 resources? They really should have been clearer.
Jul 18, 2015 10:04 pm
Standard load outs like the examples for each brnach were given plus a template. Granted as you make rank the amount of resources available increases. I'll get a reply post up after I finish cooking dinner or early Sunday Morning. It took me a bit to figure out myself.
Jul 21, 2015 1:27 am
There's no hurry, I'm not impatient waiting for your reply. Time is running short tonight, so I probably can't reply till tomorrow night.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.