Phase Trio - The Warp

Jul 22, 2015 4:14 am
The first gang takedown only led to more problems. They had been running drugs and Warp had hit a stash house unbeknownst to him. While he had disrupted the operation, it seemed that they were getting back on their feet quicker than before. The police never seemed to be in the right place at the right time, alway busting up corners when the real criminals were not in Southend. He could see the strands of fate flowing in from the docks. All he had to do was follow them to find the source.

Aspect: Follows the Strands of Fate.

Did I do this right?
Jul 22, 2015 4:33 am
Perfect. You gave the other players hooks to build on and I can see how that aspect could be used to help you, and I have some thoughts on how to use it against you.
Jul 26, 2015 4:57 pm
The Harbinger was following some leads at the docks, something about some sort of clairvoyant mastermind who was avoiding police raids all over Southend. Guy had some sort of radar scanner in his head, they called him AWAC. The Harbinger was closing in, and AWAC had nowhere to go. It was gunna be one hell of a fight, at least it was until Warp also showed up. After that, it was a smackdown.

Aspect: Freaks Stick Together
Last edited July 26, 2015 4:57 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.