Dice Box Giveaway!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am
A few weeks ago, I officially announced my partnership with the awesome Dog Might Games. Back when I met them at Origins, I simply mentioned I'd like to work out a partnership with Dog Might, and Michael of DM jumped on it, giving me one of their dice boxes. The craftsmanship is awesome and I love it, but I also think you guys will love it, so I'm doing Gamers' Plane's first giveaway: I'm giving away a Dog Might dice box!

So first, what are you winning?
http://gamersplane.com/images/dm_box_1.jpg
http://gamersplane.com/images/dm_box_2.jpg

Do you want this awesome box? It should be pretty easy for most of you: it's mostly following me on social media and bonus entries for being a part of Gamers' Plane.

So terms and conditions: I'm sure there's a bunch of legal stuff I'm supposed to put here. This contest is open to anyone, however, if you're not in the continental United States, I cannot ship this to you without you covering shipping. If you are in the continental US, I will cover shipping, but as GP is just getting started and its not cheap to ship this in a way that won't damage it to you, I'll ask you help cover shipping costs (the box itself is still free).

And finally, how do you participate? SIMPLE!

Contest over, winner Brandi W.!
Also, if you're going to be at GenCon over the next few days, first of all: I hope you have a great time! Second, as you're talking to people, playing games, please randomly interject Gamers' Plane into the conversation! Remind them that Gamers' Plane has a great giveaway going on (and as a bit of a teaser, a second one coming up this evening!).
Jul 28, 2015 10:09 am
That's awesome! If only I were in the U.S.! Will help spread the word anyway :-)
Jul 28, 2015 10:44 am
Like I mentioned, if you're willing to help cover shipping, you're welcome to apply outside the US.
Jul 28, 2015 11:50 am
Cool. Hope I win, will make a perfect gift for my GM!
Jul 28, 2015 2:52 pm
That is a sweet looking box. I backed a recent kickstarter of theirs to get a dice box for my wife - she's really looking forward to getting her hands and dice into it.
Jul 28, 2015 3:05 pm
Qralloq says:
That is a sweet looking box. I backed a recent kickstarter of theirs to get a dice box for my wife - she's really looking forward to getting her hands and dice into it.
I really wish I could have afforded that KS; that new box is CRAZY! Hopefully if I can help Dog Might make a bunch of money, they'll make me one :p That reminds me... if you want one of their awesome boxes with your own icon, get to their site and buy one!
Jul 28, 2015 6:16 pm
Cool. I tend to have a strong dislike of social media, so no Twitter and Facebook for me...
Jul 28, 2015 6:33 pm
kalajel says:
Cool. I tend to have a strong dislike of social media, so no Twitter and Facebook for me...
I can understand it. I don't do Facebook much, but I got into Twitter thanks to Gamers' Plane. Well, you can still get 2 tickets, so good luck! As GP continues to grow, I'll have contests for GP users. I had one a bit ago for a few video games, though no one signed up... :( There'll be other Dog Might giveaways too (a few times a year I think, in fact), and I'm sure we can setup something that gives everyone a fair shot.
Jul 29, 2015 4:39 am
That feel when i'd have to unfollow you and re-follow you on twitter to get that extra point. Way to be man ;P
Jul 29, 2015 4:44 am
You shouldn't have had to un/refollow. If you gave Gleam access, it should just verify you're following.
Jul 29, 2015 4:56 am
oh, well...nevermind then. carry on!
Jul 30, 2015 3:55 pm
I didn't realize I hadn't liked your Facebook page, got that error rectified. Its pretty awesome you can embed the widget right into a forum post!
Aug 2, 2015 7:07 pm
The boxes are really nice quality too. I saw went by the booth at Gencon.
Aug 4, 2015 4:00 pm
Love their boxes. I talked at length to them at Gencon (along with 61K other attendees).

I also talked up gamers plane in all my demos. I gave it as an option to those wanted to player Numenera (Cypher) games, especially to those in remote locations.
Aug 4, 2015 4:06 pm
grandmaster says:
Love their boxes. I talked at length to them at Gencon (along with 61K other attendees).

I also talked up gamers plane in all my demos. I gave it as an option to those wanted to player Numenera (Cypher) games, especially to those in remote locations.
I really do love the Dog Might guys. Like I said, as soon as I proposed working together, they gave me a box as a way of accepting the partnership. They gave Gamers' Plane members 50% off dice boxes on Sunday of GenCon... how crazy is that?!

And I appreciate you mentioning GP! I have no doubt you would have done it whether I had mentioned it or not.
Aug 5, 2015 11:32 am
Woohoo! 6 entries! I didn't see the Dog Might booth at Gen Con, but that box looks pretty awesome, and I could use something to hold my all-metal d6 collection.
Aug 12, 2015 3:09 pm
The "enter the contest" frame isn't loading for me. :(
Aug 12, 2015 3:24 pm
whipstache says:
I added a link you can try if the widget doesn't load. However, make sure you don't have anything blocking scripts running, as it may not let you enter if you click the link anyway.
Aug 12, 2015 5:16 pm
Keleth says:
whipstache says:
I added a link you can try if the widget doesn't load. However, make sure you don't have anything blocking scripts running, as it may not let you enter if you click the link anyway.
Thanks. It still didn't work, even in an Incognito window. I'll try again from home.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.