Chapter 1 - The Beginning

load previous
Nov 13, 2015 3:14 pm
While not enough time for a short rest Aelar is able to circle back around the caravan, the goblins, all over by the bugbear body pile are fairly distracted and it's extremely easy to board the back cart where the rest are hiding.

There wouldn't be enough time before the horsemen return to the caravan, so I'll let you get on it first, the remaining trip to the fort will be a short rest, which consists of at least 4 uninterrupted hours.
Nov 13, 2015 3:23 pm
Aelar climbs into the back of the cart with the others. He flashes them a smile, which seems to say "I told you I'd be fine, it all went according to plan,". The effect is ruined, however, when he turns the wrong way and winces in pain.
Nov 13, 2015 8:00 pm
After about ten minutes you hear the riders coming back to the caravan.

How did you idiots let him get away! You better hope he doesn't choose to tell anyone what's going on here. If he does I assure you it will be your head, not mine!, the lead guy is shouting, getting pretty red faced. As they come out of the tree line and see the goblins looking over the bugbear body he starts to shout at them, You, morons, get back on the carts. What is this, a pleasant walk in the forest? We need to get this things moving, we've wasted too much time as it is!. His words to the goblins are overly annunciated and loud, as if trying to communicate to someone dumb or hard of hearing.

After the goblins scramble back to the carts you are moving. You hear them talking as you go, talking about how they can't let the captain know about the elf. It sounds like silence will be golden for them. The rest of the trip will be fairly uneventful until the guard change. At that time the 6 horsemen are relieved and leave, they are replaced by 6 hobgoblins. One seems to be the captain they were talking about. The cart continues and goblin is spoken by the guards the rest of the way.

The rest of the trip will equal a short rest, and in this time you seem to recouped are and reflect on what you've learned this far. Everyone gets to level 3. On top of that I may split the forum into a new "chapter" since this forum is getting quite long.

Thread locked