New Savage World Black Edition: Interest Check

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 13, 2018 4:07 pm
Kickstarter (Link for those who want to check it out. ) is winding down at the 35ish mark. For those of you who want to get into trying out the new version when it's out I wanted to check interest. Currently I'll looking to see which would work for people for a setting they're interested in from the materials I think will drop. Will likely do a oneshot and if people are interested in the setting and group start a campaign if possible.

Abyssal: John Questish (Did I just date myself? If you're confused there's google)

Rebooted Evernight: Different spin on Fantasy I think (one of their first settings btw)

Lost City of Astla: Sounds like futuristic magical sci fi? I guess Thundarish? (yes I know dating myself, meh)

Tribal: Different spin on the game and mechanics since it's partially community building/survival

Rebooted Tour of Darkness: Who doesn't want to see a Kting Voar (Jungle Sheep) eating a boa constrictor on their patrol... and that's on a good day.

Deadlands Noir: The Big Easy, Take the Weird West of Deadlands and fast forward to just after the 'Great War' (WWI), post depression, hard boiled pulpish.

Tesla Rangers: Think of the terminator movies. Add in the politics of USA with robots with an AI and policy in place stated that if you are west of the Missippi and not a robot we will attack you. XD...

Weird Wars I: WWI what do infantry do when the dead soldiers you bombarded and are about to jump over to take their fox hold get up, some missing heads and arms and attack you... besides making a brown check in character.

Deadlands reloaded (Knights with No Armor): Weird West.

Spirits of 1786: Pulp history (Sorry I never did well in American History so it may not be accurate but it's not in line with actual history so I might be in the strike zone!)

Savage Tales of Horror: Horror, I wont' give much away... }=)

Thoughts? Questions? Think we should roll a d12 and pick the result for the One Shot.
Nov 13, 2018 4:19 pm
I'm interested in most of those. Okay, if I had to break a tie, I'd pick Deadlands Noir, Deadlands reloaded, Weird Wars I, or Savage Tales of Horror.
Nov 13, 2018 5:28 pm
Good to know, besides Tales of Horror those are all in the same timeline~~*
Dec 1, 2018 5:22 am
I would love to get in on any of those Deadlands or WIerd War I games. :) or even some not named like Broken Earth/Darwin’s World

You do not have permission to post in this thread.