[Interest Check] Pathfinder society

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 23, 2018 8:43 am
I have all season 4 scenarios purchased and would love to try to run some of them. I have to admit that I have been an active DM for several years but have never DM'd for PFS before. Please keep that in mind :)

My plan is to run some low-level scenarios first to keep things simple. Some of these scenarios I have played so these are probably ones I would start with. Also, if anyone else is interested in running PFS here, that'd be awesome! I'd definitely jump in.

Would anyone be interested in doing that?
Nov 23, 2018 1:31 pm
I have never played Pathfinder Society, but I have played a lot of Pathfinder. Do you mean using only PFS stuff or something else?
Last edited November 23, 2018 1:32 pm
Nov 23, 2018 2:08 pm
Turtledragon, I mean official organized play, that is, using PFS scenarios and PFS rules.

You can read more about it here :)
Nov 26, 2018 8:34 am
Well why not. I'm reading about this and if you are still up to it I'm interested
Nov 26, 2018 9:46 am
We'd need at least two more players, but yeah, I'm still interested.
Nov 26, 2018 10:22 am
I'll start creating a character according to the guidelines, just in case someone shows up
Nov 26, 2018 6:06 pm
I'd love to see this go ahead. Count me down as a filler, but as I play in a lot of games, don't hold the spot for me if interest exceeds your open slots.
Nov 26, 2018 10:21 pm
One human barbarian coming right up then
Nov 27, 2018 9:16 am
Okay, it looks like we can have a table! I'd like to start with scenario #4-18: Veteran's Vault, did anyone play it before?
Nov 27, 2018 1:53 pm
Are you starting at level 1?

Because I'd be interested in this as well.
Last edited November 27, 2018 2:02 pm
Nov 28, 2018 9:11 am
I haven't played it, but then again I haven't any of the society stuff
Nov 28, 2018 1:03 pm
@Grogg_Stoutheart, the scenario is for character levels 1-5, but seeing that most people interested are new to PFS we should play as 1st level party, yes.
Nov 28, 2018 1:08 pm
DarrenOwens says:
@Grogg_Stoutheart, the scenario is for character levels 1-5, but seeing that most people interested are new to PFS we should play as 1st level party, yes.
Great! If you end up with a spot open I'm interested. I have a few PFS characters already, they're just all level 1 :)
Nov 28, 2018 1:18 pm
Great! I have created a game and sent invites to everyone who has shown interest in this thread. I will wait for character submissions till the end of the week at least and we will see how it goes from there.

Also, @Grogg_Stoutheart, do you have digitised chronicles for your character? A simple smartphone photo will suffice, but I will need to see them in case you would want to use some boons.

If anyone has any questions about character creation, don't hesitate to PM me!
Last edited November 28, 2018 1:19 pm
Nov 28, 2018 1:53 pm
DarrenOwens says:
Great! I have created a game and sent invites to everyone who has shown interest in this thread. I will wait for character submissions till the end of the week at least and we will see how it goes from there.

Also, @Grogg_Stoutheart, do you have digitised chronicles for your character? A simple smartphone photo will suffice, but I will need to see them in case you would want to use some boons.

If anyone has any questions about character creation, don't hesitate to PM me!
I can see what I can grab from Paizo. However, depending on the group makeup, I may roll a new character anyway.

Oh, thanks for the invite ;)
Last edited November 28, 2018 1:53 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.