DM Notes/House Rules

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 1, 2015 6:53 am
DM Notes
PlayerNote says:
Ok, so I will have to start by saying this is my first DMing of a pbp game, and I haven't done a whole lot of DMing recently, so feel free to speak up if you have ideas for improvement to what I am doing here.

I will also be trying some techniques while posting and DMing on here that I will hope will improve all of our experiences in this game, but if you feel that anything I am trying doesn't work, don't hesitate to speak up.

Please also keep in mind that I am currently world building my "Warsong" homebrew world. It is in it's infancy still, but my hope is having players help me build it, develop it's history, and help setup a solid foundation for me to build on. Just take it easy on me if I need time on any decisions or perhaps contridict myself. Don't hesitate to point it out though.

- Thanks, Kiado
House Rules
Currently no Dragonborn or Tiefling races exist on the current plane and timeline you are in on this world.

Inspiration: I do plan to use Inspiration in this game. We will decide how to use them after we get going.

Game Thoughts

Player Driven Aspects: I would like to be able to adapt the story as we go. For instance. Say we are in combat, and you want to attack a target. You can state your action, roll the dice, and after I say "You hit, edit your post and describe your super cool attack." you go do just that and add some details to the post after the roll has been resolved by you and me.

Thread locked