Pathfinder 1e: Crypt of the Everflame

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 12, 2019 7:23 pm
Hello all, I'm running a Crypt of the Everflame game and we had someone drop right at the beginning of the game so we need one more. I already have two folks on the list for backups (GeneCortess and GreenFlame), but I thought I'd post something here about it to gauge interest.

What I'm looking for:
* Someone active that doesn't need continual prodding
* Someone willing to use Discord for OOC talk
* Someone I can trust to use Roll20 for map management and not cheat their movement
* Someone ok with my liberal house rules

What I'm not looking for:
* Pathfinder experience (newbies and veterans welcome, this is a good beginners adventure)
* Rules lawyers
* Excessive min-maxers (a little bit is expected)

We currently have a Ranger, a Fighter, and a Life Shaman. Be creative with your character, I'm pretty easy. See the link above for details, and send me your character ideas!
Last edited February 12, 2019 7:23 pm
Mar 27, 2019 4:46 pm
I have re-opened this game and looking for new recruits! Our Fighter had some things come up so we're in the market for new folks. I think I'm going to raise the limit to 5 players too, so ignore the 4 player limit in the link.

Here's what we have now:
* Ranger
* Sorcerer
* Animist Shaman
* Possibly a Magus (waiting on someone to confirm they're in)
* You (build whatever you want, the bases are pretty much covered)

Here's a quick premise of the game. It's pretty good for entry level Pathfinder players, so any experience level is fine. The group is only about halfway through level 1, so you could catch up easily.
Quote:
Over the years, the Crypt of the Everflame has become an important part of the history of the town of Kassen. The townsfolk view the crypt as a memorial to the difficult first years of the town's history. Every autumn, a few of the townsfolk make a pilgrimage to the crypt to light a lantern from the flame and bring it back to town, where it is preserved all winter, a symbol of the town's resilience. Most years, the town mayor and a group of dignitaries perform this quest. Every few years, however, a handful of younger/newer townsfolk are given the honor of lighting the lantern.
Send me your character concepts, or just apply to the link above if you have something in mind already!
Mar 27, 2019 6:43 pm
Valkeelis says:
I'm interested
Sounds good, send me a PM with a character concept or just submit one to the game link above!
Mar 27, 2019 11:20 pm
i would also be interested if you have any other spaces open.
Mar 28, 2019 12:17 am
Go ahead and send it! I'm not positive the magus is joining us.

EDIT: Game is closed again!
Last edited March 29, 2019 2:56 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.