Getting ready to roll...

Oct 4, 2015 3:27 pm
I think spaceseeker is the only one with some minor items to address in his character should he want. Otherwise I think we're ready to rock and roll?

That suggests to me just the last bit of - does anyone want to create any kind of connection between characters/backstory or shall we consider this one-shot for now? If one-shot you can all have met up in the capital city of Spintir while seeking information on Hethan and managed to find yourselves heading off towards the same goal at the same time. Call it serendipity. :)
Oct 4, 2015 7:40 pm
Well by the sounds of the adventure intro we had all been mentored by Thai one character. I figured that is what had brought us together but if anyone wants to add more I'm game.
Oct 4, 2015 8:53 pm
Thank you for your patience. I'm expecting to get my remaining character stuff completed by the end of the day - right now it's daylight, and we're working to host a wedding at our house next Saturday, so we use all the daylight we can on labor.
Oct 5, 2015 12:52 pm
No worries on when we start if we need to do other the should come first, I figure box set characters would be "leading actors" since they're by design made to integrate with the script for the boxed game mission/one shot. If we're making characters from scratch we kind of throw the game for a loop script wise. If you'd like tie ins with other characters (at least one or two for each pc to another PC) I guess I guess we can has that out (it doesn't need to be anything major) or we can just fiat we were told a bit about each other for this setup and we don't know each other 'that well' but if you plan on running something long term after the one shot this could be the thing that got us together. On a side note I'm still waiting to hear back on if I'll be out of state next week.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.