OOC / Downtime thread

load previous
Nov 9, 2015 8:44 pm
P.S. I apologize in advance for all the times we say Hendrick instead of Hedrick. Maybe it's just the local accent throwing our characters off. Yes, that's it...
Nov 9, 2015 8:45 pm
Moofsalot says:
P.S. I apologize in advance for all the times we say Hendrick instead of Hedrick. Maybe it's just the local accent throwing our characters off. Yes, that's it...
That, or an unconscious thirst for gin...
Nov 9, 2015 9:02 pm
Friar_Tuk says:
Moofsalot says:
You really shouldn't drink gin if you're already unconscious... ;)
Nov 9, 2015 9:34 pm
Moofsalot says:
Friar_Tuk says:
Moofsalot says:
You really shouldn't drink gin if you're already unconscious... ;)
Drink it until you are. :)

I will definitely put Hendrick if in a hurry! haha
Nov 9, 2015 10:10 pm
Sorry gang. Had some work dumped in my lap be the rest of the group in my EMT class. Had to put three chapters together for a study guide. Once we get a few more posts I'll give a good update. For now feel free to split up and 'investigate' your leads.
Dec 1, 2015 5:27 pm
I have gotten all moved into my new house as of Sunday. Got some work and unpacking to catch up on, and I will be active again. Guessing the holidays have put everyone back a little.
Dec 7, 2015 8:35 pm
Hey everyone! :)
Dec 8, 2015 6:19 pm
Seeing who all was hanging around. :)
Feb 8, 2016 6:31 pm
So what's up with this game? I am still down for continuing? I know life is hectic and all that, so totally understand if it needs to stop or whatever, anyone got some input?
Feb 9, 2016 1:42 am
Yeah I'm still down. :-)
Feb 9, 2016 1:45 am
I'm still in.
Feb 9, 2016 3:36 am
Unfortunately, it looks like MadMaxi has been inactive for 2 months...
Feb 9, 2016 3:36 pm
I will see if I can get a hold of him. See if this game is done or if we should wait for him.
Apr 18, 2016 4:40 am
Looks like this game is dead. I'm leaving the game to clean up my games list, but please do drop me a PM if this adventure is going to continue so I can rejoin. Thanks!
May 17, 2016 12:52 pm
Hey guys, I'm gonna follow Jabes' lead. If this game picks back up, let me know and I'll jump right back in.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.