Seeking Active Players

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 18, 2019 2:27 pm
Anyone else like me and just spam refresh on their phone all day? Let me know.
Apr 18, 2019 2:36 pm
Same here 🤣 Unfortunately I suspect that's mostly because of the time difference, so I play sneakily while everyone else sleeps.
Apr 18, 2019 2:43 pm
Ummm... yeah. Work has been really slow and quiet lately, and I work in a windowless office by myself so... yeah...

https://media0.giphy.com/media/XtdEdIgbZRXKMfsrEL/giphy.gif
Apr 18, 2019 2:45 pm
Yeah I work retail, but luckily we stay overstaffed so i have a lot of free time.
Apr 18, 2019 2:45 pm
It's even worse for me now since I'm on holiday. My inner voice is constantly yelling *POST dammit!!!*
Apr 18, 2019 2:47 pm
Anybody wanna get a 'quick paced' game going where you get maybe 5 or 6 in a day? no pressure to post just a group of people who plan to be on actively.
Apr 18, 2019 2:57 pm
Yep. This is me on GP.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/85494542cb8cd5732e05cac8245c576c/tenor.gif?itemid=12095762
Apr 18, 2019 3:06 pm
Warrwikk says:
Anybody wanna get a 'quick paced' game going where you get maybe 5 or 6 in a day? no pressure to post just a group of people who plan to be on actively.
I'd love that. DnD 5e?
Apr 18, 2019 3:09 pm
probably too quick for me :(
Apr 18, 2019 3:12 pm
Warrwikk says:
Yes! That would be amazing!
Apr 18, 2019 3:22 pm
5e is my go to lol
Apr 18, 2019 3:22 pm
i have never dmed. anybody wanna volunteer?
Apr 18, 2019 3:39 pm
I'm in the process of brainstorming for a game right now, but it's just an idea. It'd be a game mostly for martial arts enthusiasts. Eastern fantasy of sorts (Wuxia I guess), but with a bit of actual history mixed in. Taking place in the 14th C during the fall of the Shaolin temple. I've spent the last few days watching classic Kung-fu movies for inspiration lol.

Needless to say the game would be very monk oriented and I'm working on some homebrew monastic traditions for Shaolin 5 animal style, Wudan (Taichi), Wing Chun (Snake Crane) and Southern Praying Mantis.

Fighters would be welcome as well. Priests would be Wujen (elemental priests) and Wizards would draw their power from Taoist mysticism.

Want the campaign to have the flavor of Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon.....but as I said.....right now it's just an idea. Obviously I want to develop enough content that I don't get stuck for a a very long time, but will keep you posted if interested.
Apr 18, 2019 4:06 pm
long as i can still be a caster lol sounds pretty interesting to me
Apr 18, 2019 4:12 pm
Anyone interested in playing fast paced games just come here and ask around. Theres a lot more active players than i realized
Apr 18, 2019 5:33 pm
Five or six times a day is probably too fast for me. I have plenty of time being retired but I'm into a lot of other stuff too and I don't want to just drop it all for one game and I don't have the stamina that I used to have. Also, the character I'm looking to play is designed for a medieval fantasy setting. He wouldn't fit at all in an oriental setting.
Apr 18, 2019 5:44 pm
I am a pretty active player most days. I think the oriental setting sounds pretty cool.
Apr 18, 2019 6:03 pm
I seem to hit refresh more than I actually post honestly. 5 - 6 might be high but I might be interested in a 2 - 3 post per day speed. I only know 5e. I’m in 2 games right now and one of them seems to be 1 every 2-3 days instead of 1 per day. The other one is still in prep mode.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.