FFG Star Wars: Chance Cubes and Sabacc Dreams

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 13, 2019 1:23 pm
Hi peeps,

I'm currently looking for a couple more players to join my Star Wars game. Details are here, it's slightly off-canon so I recommend anyone who is interested take a look at the game description before applying to join (same as canon mostly up to end of Return of the Jedi, I've started my own continuity after that).

Any questions, etc, just ask here or drop me a message
May 13, 2019 2:02 pm
This is interesting. I like the new concept of the galaxy. However, where are the characters and what's the initial direction?
May 13, 2019 2:32 pm
This does sound interesting. What books are allowed for character creation and what classes are currently in the party?
May 13, 2019 2:37 pm
Valens831 says:
This is interesting. I like the new concept of the galaxy. However, where are the characters and what's the initial direction?
The group are operating out of Junkfort Station in the Outer Rim (just 'north' of Hutt Space) and the party have just picked up a job to retrieve some items that have wrongly been impounded. We're not far into the game so far but things have stalled because a couple of people have ghosted from the game hence the need for new players. New characters will be introduced as additional hands that have been hired for this job by the groups employer.
May 13, 2019 2:40 pm
Squadfather44 says:
This does sound interesting. What books are allowed for character creation and what classes are currently in the party?
We've got a Bothan Smuggler/Pilot and a Duros Technician/Mechanic. Any official sources across the three lines will be allowed but this will be an Edge themed game (at least initially) so all characters will be using the Obligation mechanic.
May 13, 2019 2:55 pm
mcneils5 says:
Squadfather44 says:
We've got a Bothan Smuggler/Pilot and a Duros Technician/Mechanic. Any official sources across the three lines will be allowed but this will be an Edge themed game (at least initially) so all characters will be using the Obligation mechanic.
Sounds good, I'll start working on a concept and pm you when it's done. It will probably be later today.
May 13, 2019 5:09 pm
Me too. Force and Destiny classes allowed?
May 13, 2019 5:42 pm
Hmmm...I'm thinking of some kind of hired muscle/gunman style character.
May 13, 2019 6:13 pm
Are races from any of the books fair game?
May 14, 2019 5:09 am
Valens831 says:
Me too. Force and Destiny classes allowed?
Yes they are fine but one thing to note is that showy use of Force Powers will still draw a lot of negative attention as the Empire, though weakened in my version of the continuity, are still very much a thing and they’ve spent the last 20 years or so painting the Jedi and other force users by association as dangerous terroristsso the general public mind is still very much set against them. Not to say that can’t change but just wanting you to know where things stand as of right now. I’ve approved your request to join the game.
Squadfather44 says:
Are races from any of the books fair game?
I can’t think of any that would be a problem but if it’s one that’s a bit more ‘out there’ then just let me know what you’re thinking so I can give it a once over before you put too much work into things.
May 14, 2019 6:30 am
Is there still space for this game?
May 14, 2019 7:28 am
Vorn369 says:
Is there still space for this game?
Sure if you're interested - I've sent you an invite.
May 28, 2019 6:13 am
Hey i would love to join this game if available! i have no FFG experience besides listening to a podcast if thats ok?
May 28, 2019 7:22 am
Scram says:
Hey i would love to join this game if available! i have no FFG experience besides listening to a podcast if thats ok?
Hi, afraid the games full at this point.
Dec 3, 2019 8:20 am
Ok, looking for another 1-2 players for this game. Link to the game is here for anyone wanting to apply
Dec 25, 2019 12:58 pm
Hey I just applied to your game if you're still looking for more players.
Dec 25, 2019 3:53 pm
This is a brilliant idea. Unfortunately I don't have time for more games, but here's my compliment...
Jan 2, 2020 9:08 pm
Apologies for the delay in responding peeps, was the season and all that :)

I've accepted you both, crazybirdman and aRePiiGee, into the game. There is a thread here that you can introduce yourselves and discuss character ideas.
Jan 2, 2020 9:38 pm
Awesome thanks for the invite.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.