OOC Thread

Oct 31, 2015 3:06 am
Use this thread for general OOC conversations.
Nov 4, 2015 4:08 am
So I'm gonna try to get a char done today/tomorrow, but its a bit iffy, and this weekend (and every weekend this month), I'm not in town, so while I'll try to post as much as I can, it won't be as much as some might want.
Nov 4, 2015 4:07 pm
Acknowledged. I can manage you for when you're not around. I try not to do stupid things and have you remain more or less in character as I do so. :)
Nov 5, 2015 1:02 am
Working on CHR tonight, more to follow
Nov 5, 2015 10:38 am
This is definitely relevant.
Nov 5, 2015 2:29 pm
Candi says:
This is definitely relevant.
Lmao i saw that yesterday. Hilarious. I am going to post it for our roll20 group because we have a bothan.
Nov 7, 2015 4:11 pm
Whirp, beep, bop....$%@%#$%^#&&#%&#....tthhhhpppp
Nov 13, 2015 12:15 pm
Are we still waiting on Keleth's character? Could always start with some introductory role playing to keep the momentum going while we wait :)
Nov 13, 2015 10:12 pm
I think we are waiting for the GM also
Nov 13, 2015 10:26 pm
Booooo...p
Nov 13, 2015 10:48 pm
Not waitin' on me so much -- still waiting on Keleth's character. :)
Nov 13, 2015 10:49 pm
Nonetheless, I'll kick something off tonight so you guys can RP a bit while we wait for Keleth (assuming you haven't already).
Nov 15, 2015 4:49 pm
Hey gang - this forum isn't updating its 'new posts' icon for me when I see posts here, so please consider subscribing to the forum to receive an email notification of new posts.
Nov 15, 2015 5:02 pm
I have a "lastest post" page opened up and just refresh it. I can not or do not receive emails for subscriptions.

Also i do not have a name or race for Brosck's friend. Any ideas would be helpful. I like Star Wars but I don't really "know" Star Wars.
Last edited November 15, 2015 5:04 pm
Nov 17, 2015 3:54 pm
Kjmagle says:
I have a "lastest post" page opened up and just refresh it. I can not or do not receive emails for subscriptions.

Also i do not have a name or race for Brosck's friend. Any ideas would be helpful. I like Star Wars but I don't really "know" Star Wars.
There are lots of different Star Wars races, as you know. It's likely the Cliffview skews to near-humans or humans for "customer" interaction and may save slightly more divergent races (e.g. Trandoshans, Bothans, Mon Cal) for support roles, given the Empire's distaste for non-humans.

http://thompsonpeters.com/eote/misc/NPCgen/ might be helpful.
Nov 17, 2015 9:05 pm
All,

If you haven't already -- you have some room to ensure you have appropriate weapons and supplies for your character on hand. Feel free to post your proposed items here and I'll put the kibosh on anything too outrageous. I'd assume that everyone has a commlink, some appropriate clothing of choice, a ranged weapon and possibly a melee (depending on the character), a glow rod and a couple stimpacks. Other items, if your sheet doesn't have 'em and I haven't seen 'em, are welcome -- just lemme know.

Assume if it's in your sheet as of now (1:04pm pacific 11/17) i've seen it and am okay with it if you don't have a PM from me.
Nov 17, 2015 9:20 pm
The computer I put on my scheet: I just made the assumption that it is basically a bit more powerful than a standard datapad, and has the advantage of having Photoshop CS -1928 (I imagine that's the version they were on back then and so far away).
Nov 17, 2015 9:42 pm
Keleth says:
The computer I put on my scheet: I just made the assumption that it is basically a bit more powerful than a standard datapad, and has the advantage of having Photoshop CS -1928 (I imagine that's the version they were on back then and so far away).
No worries. This is fine.
Nov 17, 2015 10:10 pm
Keleth says:
In our roll20 game my guy has the newest datapad with Bantha 5 OS :-)
Nov 18, 2015 7:19 pm
Heads up -- no power at home, so no internet. I'm delayed as a result in updating the game.

We're working on 21 hours w/o power, so hopefully it'll be back soon.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.