What is your Favorite Manga?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 30, 2019 4:18 pm
I read the best manga at yomanga and my favourite manga is the unwanted roommate.
AND
What is your Favorite Manga?
May 30, 2019 4:55 pm
Ooo, I have a lot. But they're all old, because I'm old and they're the ones I grew up reading. Absolute favorite is probably Nausicaä. But also Outlanders, Appleseed, Ghost in the Shell, Battle Angle Alita, Blame!, and Akira. Probably a whole host of others that I either can't remember now or are unspeakably filthy.

Len

May 30, 2019 5:02 pm
Also old. I loved Rurouni Kenshin and Fushigi Yugi: The Mysterious Play the most!
May 31, 2019 4:33 am
Ads are getting smarter...
Jun 3, 2019 2:36 pm
Still reading Food Wars, Dr Stone, Black Clover, and World Trigger since it's pseudo back, the rest are various Isekai which have blown up recently.
Jun 11, 2019 5:25 pm
lenpelletier says:
Also old. I loved Rurouni Kenshin and Fushigi Yugi: The Mysterious Play the most!
I’m a huge fan of FY!

Len

Jun 12, 2019 3:10 am
Ya? Man that story did not model healthy relationships! XD
Jul 12, 2019 1:02 pm
*cracks knuckles* Oh there's a lot...

In the action/Shounen stuff, Mahou Sensei Negima (and its successor, UQ Holder) is king. Followed by World's Greatest Disciple Kenichi. Flame of Recca holds a special place in my heart as one of my earliest manga series. Meanwhile, for more recent stuff, My Hero Academy has been doing far better than I expected. Special mentions go to World Embryo and Psyren, for interesting supernatural stuff.

For comedy, The World God Only Knows is awesome. So is Yotsubato&! (and totally adorable and I hope to chaos that when I have a kid, they will be just as adorable).

I'll add more, maybe, when I think of it.
Jul 12, 2019 1:48 pm
Ranma 1/2, no question.
Jul 12, 2019 1:49 pm
Attack on titan
Mar 3, 2021 3:41 pm
My fav manga is one piece and I watch one piece order many time because I love how the story goes. What is your fav manga?
Mar 11, 2021 8:42 pm
Reading "Goblin Slayer", "I am a Hero" and "Veritas" are some of my alltime favorites.

Goblin slayer is like a low level D&D adventure.
I am a Hero is a great Zombie apocalypse book that just gets better and better while things get worse and worse in the book.
Veritas is a modern wuxia taking place in a school for martial arts.

All great reads.
Mar 11, 2021 9:05 pm
I have one and only one manga that I have read. I have slowly been brought around that anime is diverse and not only is it a legitimate platform but it has something for most everyone if given a chance... even for me. Castlevania and Seven Deadly Sins comes to mind of personal favorites but I had no idea the whole new level it could reach when I watched Love is War!

Ahh! Every season watched! Subscribed to an anime channel so I could get another season and then started reading so I could have even more! Confessions of the addicted!
Mar 19, 2021 5:48 pm
Dragon Ball Z is considered a Manga, right? I've read all the 42 books of the series when I was younger and enjoyed it a lot. The book I preferred was the one where the protagonists visit the planet of Piccolo and the villagers prepare to defend their village from (I don't remember what, a creature?). I ended up selling all the books for just an hundred dollars or so.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.