Interest: Night’s Black Agents

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 8, 2019 6:36 pm
Is anyone interested in joining a game of Night’s Black Agents?

For those who are familiar with this game, I would be planning to run several of the pre-written adventures, including the intro scenario in the core book, so I would prefer players who haven’t played/read/run any of them.

For those unfamiliar, this is a game of espionage and horror using the Gumshoe rules system. Players take the role of ex-spies operating in the criminal underground of Europe - think Jason Bourne, or the cast of Ronin - who stumble into events even darker than their own pasts. If that sounds interesting, I would actually recommend not Googling or looking up anything further, as the less you know about the game the more fun it will be.

(If you already know the basic premise, no worries - but try not to spoil it for those who don’t!)

Curious if anyone would be interested. Familiarity with the rules isn’t required - it’s quick and easy to learn.
Jun 8, 2019 6:51 pm
I would be interested in joining! I do know the basic premise, from listening to Ken Hite's podcast, but I am not that familiar with the system and I have never seen any of the adventures.
Jun 8, 2019 7:44 pm
Great! Squadfather, what is your level of prior knowledge of the game?
Jun 8, 2019 8:00 pm
I'm interested as well if there is still space available. I have a game winding down so I have a spot open in my gaming life :) I have never even heard of this game but it sounds really interesting.
Jun 8, 2019 8:43 pm
Excellent! 3 players is enough, so I will get the game created and start working everyone through character creation - still up for a fourth if we find one, though.
Last edited June 8, 2019 8:43 pm
Jun 8, 2019 9:26 pm
MrApophenia says:
Great! Squadfather, what is your level of prior knowledge of the game?
Lol! Absolutely zero prior knowledge of this game, I've honestly never heard of it. I'm looking forward to playing it.
Jun 9, 2019 3:14 am
I wish I had time to play! I bough the book a few months ago and it looks AWESOME!
Jun 9, 2019 3:20 am
Invites are sent for Squadfather and Fidelity. The Invite tool won't work for Knight since there are too many players with "Knight" in their name, but here is the link to the game so you can request to join:

https://gamersplane.com/games/1837
Jun 9, 2019 3:45 am
Thank you. Apply request sent.
Jun 9, 2019 6:31 pm
If you have room for one more, I would be interested. I've not heard of the game but I play in another game that is somewhat similar. I'd be interested to see how the two games compare. I'll send an app.
Jun 10, 2019 5:08 pm
Me too, one last player ? Please ?
Jun 11, 2019 12:39 am
Hi,

We are sadly full now, but I will let you know if we get any drop outs!
Jun 11, 2019 12:51 pm
I don't know if this is bad form or not ...

But seeing how this game is now full, hopefully I'm not stepping on any toes.

So for more modern spy goodness in and oldie but goodie system - Spycraft 2.0

Game intro can be found HERE
Last edited June 12, 2019 1:41 am
Jun 11, 2019 12:57 pm
Interesting ! Let me have a look. When do you plan to start the adventure ?
Jun 11, 2019 1:23 pm
We are currently finishing up our first adventure/mission so my hope is to get any new players characters completed in the next 3 to 4 weeks so they can jump in and we won't have much of a break between the first and next mission (just to keep the momentum going).

Seuss

You do not have permission to post in this thread.