Absences

load previous
Oct 19, 2021 9:43 pm
Thank you all. Making matters more difficult is that we are her closest living relatives, my wife is her executrix, and as most of you are aware, my wife is very nearly totally blind.
Oct 20, 2021 3:39 am
My condolences, please keep well, both of you.
Oct 21, 2021 7:18 pm
We had a death in the family. I'll still be posting, but there's a lot to do and my posting rate will be down for a few days.
Oct 21, 2021 7:22 pm
I'm sorry to hear of your loss, skeptical_stun.
Oct 21, 2021 7:25 pm
My sympathies to you and your family. I’ll slow your games down. Nudge me when you’re ready to pick things up again.
Oct 21, 2021 7:43 pm
My condolences. I pray for you and your family to find comfort in this difficult time.
Oct 21, 2021 11:55 pm
My condolences to you. This is one time I can safely say I know what you are going through.

Len

Oct 22, 2021 3:11 am
So sorry to hear that skeptical_stun. Huge hug going out to you.
Oct 22, 2021 3:28 am
I'm so sorry for your loss, skeptical_stun.
Oct 28, 2021 11:53 am
Sorry for your loss skeptical_stun
Oct 28, 2021 11:55 am
I will be out of the country from Thursday to Sunday. Not sure what my internet will be like. So feel free to move stories along without me. I'll catch back up on Monday.

For my games, I'll try to check in to move things along but no promises.
Oct 29, 2021 6:33 am
Condolences, skeptical_stun.

Roger that, WarDomo.
Oct 29, 2021 9:40 am
I won't be posting anything until 5th. Ghost my characters as you see fit!
Nov 1, 2021 10:18 pm
Driving today and tomorrow, unsure how much I'll be able to post.
Nov 3, 2021 7:49 pm
Sorry guys, as people have likely noticed I've been struggling to keep up at the moment. Life has been a struggle atm. Trying to play catch up and set more time apart for myself, but people may need to have my characters puppet, or off for a bit. Apologies, trying to sort out my schedule and get a permanent job to be be a bit more steady.
Nov 5, 2021 6:45 am
LightOfMidnight says:
Sorry guys, as people have likely noticed I've been struggling to keep up at the moment. Life has been a struggle atm. Trying to play catch up and set more time apart for myself, but people may need to have my characters puppet, or off for a bit. Apologies, trying to sort out my schedule and get a permanent job to be be a bit more steady.
You've been missed, but sometimes you gotta focus on you. We'll be here when everything calms down :) Best of luck getting the work thing figured out, I know how much of a pain that is.
Nov 16, 2021 10:15 pm
Not sure who is going to read this in my groups. I have been caught up in fighting the insurance dragons as of late and its pretty pretty bad. You must battle tooth and claw with those people. And all I am doing is asking them to do their job. I should be back on the rp horse on Wednesday me think.
Nov 22, 2021 3:03 pm
Hey, folks! I'll be out of town for the week. My posting will be reduced somewhat, so if you don't hear from me, that's what's going on.
Nov 25, 2021 1:03 am
Whoa, holidays. Cooking in the holidays WITH NO KITCHEN! NPC all of me!
Nov 27, 2021 3:14 pm
Not absent, exactly, but I'm not going to be able to post much this weekend.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.