From where to get durable adjustable desk?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 7, 2019 11:12 am
Greetings to all,
I am new to this forum.
I am here to ask what kind of standing desk are you guys using for doing work and especially for playing games
Last edited August 8, 2019 4:33 am
Aug 7, 2019 1:05 pm
For converting an existing desk into a standing desk, it's tough to beat Varidesk.
Aug 7, 2019 3:47 pm
The ads are getting smarter...
Aug 7, 2019 3:54 pm
I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking that xD
Aug 7, 2019 5:03 pm
Haha! I never read to the end of the OP.
Aug 7, 2019 5:20 pm
Guys! This person just wants a good standing desk and also to share about the good deals on standing desks!
How can we be so jaded that someone such as that is an ad?

Now, I'm going to sip my Gamer's Drink Energy Drink by Mattel (TM) found anywhere in your local grocery store for a delicious drink. You, too can get a great deal on this delicious drink by just walking into the local grocery store and believing you'll see it for the low price of $19.99 a bottle!
Aug 7, 2019 5:23 pm
Oh, advertising doesn't have any effect on me, Jen. I tune it out. So, the girls on 7, Kimberley, she's on this? Uh-huh. Oh, cool, look! They've got this great little game on their home page. You have to throw a little can of cola into a giant mouth. That's brilliant. God, I'm so thirsty.
Aug 7, 2019 5:42 pm
elfridaauston87 says:
because I am a game lover girl?
Oh my God this is the best part of the whole thing. I am dying, this is so hilarious.
Aug 7, 2019 5:50 pm
The_Revident says:
elfridaauston87 says:
because I am a game lover girl?
Oh my God this is the best part of the whole thing. I am dying, this is so hilarious.
That's sexist, not like the great taste of whatever product I mentioned before that I am totally not selling.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.