Player wanted - Pathfinder

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 30, 2019 7:27 am
So apparently one of the players on our ongoing Curse of the Crimson Throne game has gone missing for over a month and I'm looking for a potential replacement. The rest of the group consists of a human wizard, a half orc paladin and an elf rogue. Anyone interested, please state your gaming credentials and character concept.
Sep 30, 2019 9:44 am
Hi Dark Raider,

Still looking for a player?
I'm not sure what you mean with gaming credentials. But i'm an avid RPG-er. Started a couple of years back. I run a Pathfinder game among friends (where nobody shows up anymore.. not sure what's going on there). I play D&D5e with a few people I met online. And another campaign of D&D5e in real life. I run a Star Wars D6 game over discord through chat. And I'm generally excited about all things Paizo.

Cheers

Fritz
Sep 30, 2019 9:46 am
Would a Hill Dwarf Cleric of Erastil who has felt the wrong doings and he feels compelled to change the situation be good?

I currently play in many Pathfinder & 5e games. I play some AD&D games too. I run my own game. I'm a regular player that posts multiple times a day.
Sep 30, 2019 10:08 am
Ah.. forgot character concept.

Curse of the Crimson Throne, just read through the player guide.

I thought to create a human female Ranger, who never achieved the prowess and expertise to be part of the Sable Company. Nonetheless, she tried to join them and thus is trained as a Ranger.
She has the Shingle Runner feat, explained by her youth growing up among the poorer side of Korvosa.

As a background trait: Drug Addict. My best friend growing up: Bair Men'hl and I started doing drugs as teens. He died of a drug addiction in this time. Something that still haunts me. As a result, I wanted to be better and rise above the poor and lowly. Thus training as ranger.
My alignment is LG, as a result of this. I take a zero-tolerance viewpoint towards drugs and can be a bit intense for my friends when it concerns "right" and "wrong".
Oct 1, 2019 10:15 am
Hello both and thank you for your interest.

By "gaming credentials" I mean how experienced you are, with RPGs, play-by-post games and Pathfinder. That's not to say the game isn't noob friendly, but ideally players should be comfortable enough to not slow down the pace of the game.

Character-wise, I think the half orc paladin has that "armored fighter/divine spellcaster" spot already covered, but given how he was trained by dwarves to be a paladin of Torag (dwarven god), his interactions with an said dwarf cleric of Erastil might be interesting. I do like the idea of that Ranger, she's got strong connections to the city of Korvosa (thus a reason to care) and brings some nature expertise the group currently seems to be lacking.

I'll let this ad up for a little more to see if there's anyone else interested and I'll notify you, the game is coming round to a spot where new characters could be introduced so it won't be long.
Oct 2, 2019 10:07 am
Ok. I’ll keep an eye out for an update here as well
Oct 3, 2019 8:26 am
Alright frizzol, I've sent you an invite. Join the game and set up your character at Level 3

You do not have permission to post in this thread.