Dnd 5e in Magic the Gathering world in Ixalan

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 2, 2019 5:49 am
Hi all, this might be something new that I don't know if it has happened before, but I'll become the GM of this game that was started by GM that had to stop it for possible life reasons. As it's still up, I'll be acting as the GM despite not having the role of one.

I feel like giving a pirate analogy as it's a theme in the game. The captain is dead, and I decided to be the one to steer the sinking ship. Who knows what might happen?
Oct 2, 2019 6:05 am
I've read about this before. You may want to check with Keleth to get some of the GM rights :D
Oct 2, 2019 11:28 am
You must've had a great game going for you to want to carry on together. Kudos!
Oct 3, 2019 3:35 pm
This is the link to the game.

Also, I have forgotten to mention that this thread is also a request for interested players to join in, as there is about 4 players(including me) still on board this here leaky ship. So if you like pirates, vampires, mayans, or dinosaurs, come on down!

You can find a link to download the PDF for the setting here.

Also, thanks Bedzonell!
Last edited October 3, 2019 3:49 pm
Oct 3, 2019 8:43 pm
Some of us are flying above the ship ;-)

This setting allows flying characters from lvl 1!
Oct 4, 2019 1:20 am
Oooh, this looks interesting. I've been toying with a concept for a Loremaster type bard, any room for such? I'll have wait until I get home, but I'll apply if so.
Oct 4, 2019 1:48 am
Arg me. Mates. Lets take the ship!
Oct 6, 2019 2:00 am
Can't seem to send an application request. :-(
Oct 6, 2019 3:19 am
DMDoom says:
Can't seem to send an application request. :-(
That's because the game has been set to Closed even though it's showing 4/12 full.

EDIT: Which might mean it's by invitation only. Miight wanna PM the GM.
Last edited October 6, 2019 3:24 am
Oct 6, 2019 3:22 am
I believe RoAries is trying to get a hold of the game to be GM.
Oct 7, 2019 2:50 am
Oh yeah. Applying would be an issue... As GeneCortess says, I'm trying to be the GM so I can accept new players and stuff. If any of you like to join, just post here for now.
Last edited October 7, 2019 2:50 am
Oct 30, 2019 4:32 pm
Hi all! I have now made a new game, and I'm ready to take in new players!
Link to pdf.
Link to game.
Dec 15, 2019 3:24 am
I have decided to do a bit of homebrew xp rewarding.

There will be double xp from each creature you defeat and split with the PCs in the fight. If I decide that you will have aid such as with npcs fighting as allies, it won't split with them.

There will be scene bonuses, which are rewarded as I see fit when they are completed. This is given to all PCs, even if not at the scene. For the case of combat scenes, there will be double xp rewarded if it is won and not fled from. For a scene with a challenge, if you pass and not fail, the bonus also doubles.
Dec 15, 2019 8:28 am
I believe I PMed the old GM looking for a spot on this one. I'd definitely be interested.
Dec 15, 2019 11:14 am
Alright, sent you an invite.
Dec 17, 2019 11:16 pm
Has this started, or do I still have time to join?
Dec 18, 2019 6:02 am
You can still join in. I'll send you invite.
Jan 3, 2020 6:45 pm
I'm down! I enjoyed reading the Planeshift D&D supplements.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.