Adventures in fast food???

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 4, 2019 2:12 am
So apparently Wendy’s created a DnD-like tabletop rpg and the pdf for the ONE HUNDRED PAGE RULEBOOK is free for download. I wonder if anyone will give it a shot on here. xD
Oct 4, 2019 2:50 am
Wow, Order of the Beef, Order of the Chicken, and Order of the Sides!
Did you order from Wendy's? Add some stat bonuses to your rolls.
Last edited October 4, 2019 2:51 am
Oct 4, 2019 3:14 am
For those wanting sauce... Feast of Legends
Oct 4, 2019 3:54 am
I read the manual. It's basically pay to win fast food themed DnD with fewer rules. You get buffs by eating Wendy's food in real life, and debuffs for eating other junk food in real life. I'm not kidding.
Oct 4, 2019 4:03 am
We've been talking about playing it in the Discord server, haha
Oct 4, 2019 4:56 am
This is the first time I'm seeing this. It's a hoot!
Oct 4, 2019 11:31 am
Let me know when a Feast of Legends LARP group gets going...
Oct 4, 2019 11:34 am
That sounds a bit too saucy
Oct 4, 2019 1:00 pm
It’s amazing it’s taken a fast food company this long to get on the RPG bandwagon
Oct 4, 2019 1:12 pm
saevikas says:
I read the manual. It's basically pay to win fast food themed DnD with fewer rules. You get buffs by eating Wendy's food in real life, and debuffs for eating other junk food in real life. I'm not kidding.
You also have a thing called a "GM" which can be used to ignore silly rules like that that they don't like...
Oct 4, 2019 1:49 pm
This looks like the best/worst rpg ever and I'm not sure how I feel about it.
Oct 4, 2019 1:49 pm
kalajel says:
saevikas says:
You also have a thing called a "GM" which can be used to ignore silly rules like that that they don't like...
Silly? Sounds like somebody is an enemy of deliciousness.
Oct 4, 2019 2:05 pm
McDunno says:
kalajel says:
saevikas says:
Silly? Sounds like somebody is an enemy of deliciousness.
He must be an agent of the Deep Freeze! Get the spatula!
Oct 4, 2019 2:14 pm
Okay. That's it. I'm downloading the pdf.
Last edited October 4, 2019 2:14 pm
Oct 4, 2019 2:17 pm
I can't help it. The first thing I imagined was converting Tarrasque stats to 'the Grimace'. Because nothing can kill the Grimace.
Oct 4, 2019 2:29 pm
So I would totally choose the Red Polo/Black Visor armor with a Great Spoon for the weapon.
Oct 4, 2019 4:26 pm
I'm going to Wendy's for lunch. This effort definitely needs to be rewarded.
Oct 4, 2019 4:27 pm
I need a Baconator right now!
Oct 4, 2019 4:42 pm
I wouldn't mind a shake that can only be consumed with a spoon. Why do they even bother giving you a straw?
Oct 4, 2019 7:23 pm
The only problem I would have with running this is that at this point, I'm pretty sure that everyone who'd be interested in running it has read the starting adventure, and I don't have enough time to make another one.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.