Wellcome.

Dec 30, 2015 11:09 pm
This is starter thread which will be broken into few spearated ones later.

The game's forum will have alot of lore added during next following week, which is required to set background and story for the campaign. It is deep, complex, epic, and have alot of content in it.

For now refer to post which assemble rules and old lore for the game and games description (game info).

If you have any questions, character sketches - post here, soon i will create structure for the Game's forums and add threads for Lore, General info, chaarcters and preparations.
Dec 30, 2015 11:26 pm
Forum Structure update :

The game forums will contain two subsections : one for lore and pedia and other for actual game.

All topics within the root forum will be dedicated to different OOC talk and Discussions.

I filled some of the topics in PEdia section alittle, but there much more to do/post.

Once all lore is ready i will start setup of pre-story.

For now players plase comfort yourself, check updates, ask questions and prepare yourcharacters if you did not played previous game.
Jan 6, 2016 11:53 pm
Are there any changes you want us to make to our characters from the previous game?
Jan 7, 2016 8:40 am
Nope. Previous game characters shouldremain as they were. Juyst add 2 xp.

Small update: I will publish next chunk of lore setup tomorrow and will make final preparations for game;s start.
Jan 12, 2016 12:10 am
The newbies are going to create regular old Tier one characters?
Jan 14, 2016 6:03 pm
I am back and its weekend. Major update tomorrow. I got quantity of characters i wanted = 4 so we are ready to start. Big chunk of lore comes tomorrow and new players are wellcomed to create characters , while old players need to migrate them here.

@Naatkinson. Yes, but they will have certain ways to "close the gap" during the plot. This means while they will have more GM intrusions, they will have chance to close the gap eventually. All players will also benefit from that because each player can help to GM intrusion "victim" and recieve support 1 XP.
(GM intrusion rewarding 2 xp points - one player takes for his character, and one he awards to another character of his choice)
Jan 14, 2016 8:21 pm
Is there a specific thread to ask questions, or should we just do that here? Because I needs 3 cyphers and 2 oddities. And I also need to set up some connections with another PC.
Jan 14, 2016 9:00 pm
thanks for letting me in the game! I submitted a character. I need 2 oddities and 3 cyphers chosen by GM. and for anyone who is new and needs to establish ties to another player, I'm in the same boat, let's talk!

I am playing a mechanical nano who rides the lightning. what's everyone else playing?
Last edited January 14, 2016 11:29 pm
Jan 15, 2016 8:22 am
I made thread for that,
for now we have bunch of npcs for you to select from (there are 7 npcs) and you can have 2 at same time.

then we have Tought Shadowjack who explores Dark Places and Charming Nano who Control Beasts.

Naatkinson still need to setup his character, Osborn needs alot of corrections - i suggest using building tool like this

You do not have permission to post in this thread.