INTEREST CHECK - Savage Worlds Horror

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 22, 2019 7:43 pm
Hello gamers! I am gauging interest for a short Savage Worlds horror adventure. Due to its length it won't be a long-term commitment. It comes with pre-generated characters should players want them, and is beginner friendly. If you do not have the rules, no problem because here is the link to download test drive rules which are all you need for this adventure. Please scroll down past the adventure to the rules towards the end of the pdf, so you don't spoil the game for yourself should you decide to play. I should also point out that this will be my first time as a GM although I will have some help.

Game Synopsis: The Wild Hunt is a modern-day horror story set in the tradition of a Saturday-night horror movie. In it, the players find themselves unexpectedly stranded in a rural town in the American Midwest and on the wrong end of a curse more than a century old. With their very souls on the line, they must avoid an unholy horde of unrelenting hunters determined to add the heroes to their host!
Nov 22, 2019 8:09 pm
I'm very interested!
I've played Savage Worlds once in my life and would love to try again. And I'm always up for a horror game.
I'll probably take a pregen but I don't know for sure yet. I might borrow my friend's copy of the rulebook and try to make a character myself...
Nov 22, 2019 8:11 pm
While this does sound interesting, I'll warn you. I'd be a completely new player to the game. If character creation isn't to hard, may try that route.
Nov 22, 2019 8:29 pm
New players welcome!

Character creation is pretty straightforward and there are some helpful videos. Here is a good one. He uses the Roll20 sheet but it works for what you need.
Nov 22, 2019 9:36 pm
Heyo, I'd be interested if you wanted me
Nov 22, 2019 9:54 pm
Ok I will send you guys invites once I post the game.
Nov 22, 2019 10:23 pm
@windyridge, i've never played SW, but I have the Explorer Edition core rules. It's that same ruleset you'd be using, right?
Nov 22, 2019 10:31 pm
Never did SW and would be interested. At the moment, being short is a big + :)
Nov 22, 2019 10:36 pm
@Dr_B yes they are pretty much the same. If there are conflicts (which I highly doubt) I will be deferring to the Test Drive Rules in the PDF.
Nov 23, 2019 4:16 am
I'd like an invite also, please. I am very familiar with SW the new SWADE rules in particular but I can easily go retro.
Nov 30, 2019 8:06 pm
Sorry WhtKnt I only just saw this. There will be others though I am sure.
Dec 1, 2019 10:25 pm
No worries. I'll get the next one. :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.