Making a Comeback

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 9, 2019 5:53 pm
Hey GP, it's Bleak. I dunno if anyone I played with before is still here, but if you are, good to see you again. I've been gone for a while, but now find myself with an excess of free time and ideas, so I figured I'd drop back around here.

First manner of business, I'd like to apologize to the GMs and players (Ket_Onwall and Somebox in particular) whose games I vanished from without a trace. It was pretty crappy of me, but I hope we can play again sometime, because they were some great campaigns you had going.

As for what I'm gonna be doing, probably looking primarily for 5E games, though I have some experience of CoC and Shadowrun 5th that I might look into sometimes! Aside from that, I have a few original systems I've been cooking up for a while that I might try to run by any anime fans on site looking for something different.
Dec 9, 2019 5:57 pm
Welcome back to the site, Bleak.
I don't think we've played together before but maybe we will in the future!
Dec 9, 2019 7:25 pm
I also just realized I posted this in the wrong area. Sorry mods!
Dec 9, 2019 9:59 pm
Welcome back Bleak!
Dec 10, 2019 8:31 pm
Welcome back!
I believe I'm in one of the games you used to be in (Fall of Isgrid) - are you planning on returning, if I may ask? I loved reading your posts, even though we didn't get to play together, since I joined later! :D

And good luck with the new games! I'd like to check out these anime systems later, too~
Dec 10, 2019 8:41 pm
Isgrid is still running? If Somebox is willing to have me back, I'd be more than happy to return. Be good to play evil again. Be willing to ask him for me?
Last edited December 10, 2019 8:42 pm
Dec 10, 2019 9:03 pm
I'm not sure I would consider the game still running. Coachthor, Campeador, and MattParody all dropped out, and the game slowed down enough that I thought it was done. Then FlyingSucculent joined with another player, who ghosted before he even made his first post, to help us limp across the finish line. Allard was disguised as a guard. He got one of the flowers from Glücklichschmiede, jumped out a window, lit the building on fire, and made his escape. FlyingSucculent's character and Gluck managed to get away. I kind of figured that was going to be the end of it. Genisisect has been inactive for a month, and Allard's part of the tale is over as far as I'm concerned.
Dec 10, 2019 9:05 pm
Yeah, figured it'd be something like that. Well, still worth checking I guess.
Dec 10, 2019 10:34 pm
WB Bleak, I was wondering what happend to you.
Dec 10, 2019 10:46 pm
Well, while McDunno is certainly right that the game's been slowing down, I like to be optimistic! The games do make comebacks sometimes - rarely, granted, but hey, it's worth trying. As long as GM says it's still running, that is, and Somebox didn't say otherwise yet. XD I can understand if you're hesitant to play when the old crew is out, though... but I can still poke Somebox on your behalf?
Last edited December 10, 2019 10:46 pm

Len

Dec 11, 2019 1:48 am
Welcome back!
Dec 11, 2019 2:36 am
Welcome back!
Dec 11, 2019 11:48 am
Good to see some familiar faces.

And thanks whoever moved this.
Dec 14, 2019 10:07 pm
Hello, person I don't know yet!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.