Interest Check for Pokemon 5e game

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 16, 2020 5:34 pm
Pokemon Legend

Looking for 3 players.

1,000 years after Red defeats the Pokemon League, Professor Oak's descendant calls upon 3 trainers (dats you) to embark on a journey across the Kanto region and test their might to pay homage to the Legend of Red. Many mishaps and surprises are sure to happen along the way.

Players will choose 1 of 3 offered Pokemon. Order of choosing will be decided through initiative rolls. The Pokemon wilds will contain Pokemon from all 5 Gens.

I have only ever GM'd once before and it was an in person tabletop session, so this is still very new to me. Those of you who may be interested, I ask to be patient with me.
Jan 16, 2020 6:20 pm
*raises hand* Can I use Shuta?
Jan 16, 2020 6:39 pm
You can use his likeness for sure but as far as progress (the little bit that we got) it will be starting over. I am yet to decide on the three possible starters, but that is how the players will get their firsts companions.
Jan 16, 2020 8:16 pm
Do you have a link to any special rules for this game? That might help people decide :)
Jan 17, 2020 1:42 am
Whoa -- okay I am in -- this I got to see how it plays -- played the original Pokemon game that folks had put together -- it was nice but did not fully cover things.
Jan 18, 2020 5:50 am
Is this going to do anything?
Jan 18, 2020 9:56 am
I'm gonna take a read through the rules but this sounds amazing, would be happy to give it a test if I like what I see.

Okay yeah, definitely in on this, if there's room.
Last edited January 18, 2020 12:49 pm
Jan 21, 2020 4:21 pm
Well that was short lived :)
Jan 21, 2020 4:27 pm
Yes. It is true. This game was short lived. In fact it never got going. But what DeJoker's quip here doesn't tell you is that I called a rap on it due to personal issue in my real life and I must take a leave of absence. Things happen and I want to say thank you to those who showed interest. Especially to those who were respectful. I hope to game with some of you in the future.
Jan 21, 2020 4:42 pm
Best of luck to you, Rabitrick.
Jan 21, 2020 4:58 pm
I didn't even know you started, hope all end up well bud. Hope to game with you later.
Jan 21, 2020 5:36 pm
Oh well I thought you had PMed one and all and as such my statement would have just been no news to those already involved. I just posted a note here in case someone new was dropping by and felt interested -- nothing more nothing less -- and personally considering your PM note to me you ought have been the one to post that note here instead of I and then I would not have posted anything but then I take being conscientious and thinking of others over myself to be important
Last edited January 21, 2020 6:00 pm
Jan 21, 2020 5:59 pm
I really don't think an etiquette lesson is needed at this point. The game isn't happening, the GM has a real life issue to deal with, and there are plenty of other games for you to join.
Jan 21, 2020 6:01 pm
I would have thought so too Moonbeam but then you did not receive the PM message that I did -- so I think it was worth noting

Also again my "quip" as it was called was just to inform other potential players that this fairly new game was no longer an item in case they had been interested -- nothing more nothing less -- I did not expect anything else nor would I have said anything more but someone else chose to take it to a higher level
Last edited January 21, 2020 6:03 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.