Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 6, 2020 5:25 pm
How do I get my character portrait to show up next to my posts?

Emberskyes says:
Go to the top and select the "character" tab, then create a character and add their portrait then go to the "games" tab, select this game and submit your character.

Me:
It tells me "You cannot submit anymore characters to this game."

Under "Players in Game", my name is there but Tarquin isn't listed like everyone else's characters. It gives me the option to "Leave Game".
Mar 6, 2020 5:33 pm
If you already have a character submitted to the game -- open that character sheet -- in the top right corner click the pencil icon so you can edit it -- then once in edit mode in the upper right click Change Avatar -- will prompt you to Open an Image do so -- Upload that image -- then save your character

Once this is done you now have an image associated with the character so when you post a message in that game you will have a drop down menu just above the posting area that says "Post As " and it defaults to player but you should be able to select your character and then your character image will appear
Mar 6, 2020 5:34 pm
Does your character sheet have an avatar? That's where the avatar is housed in the character sheet itself.
Mar 6, 2020 7:16 pm
Qralloq says:
Does your character sheet have an avatar? That's where the avatar is housed in the character sheet itself.
Yes
Mar 6, 2020 7:24 pm
Has your character been accepted into the game? Only your GM can tell, btw. To you it looks the same either way

You do not have permission to post in this thread.