FFG Star Wars - In the Aftermath

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 8, 2020 10:47 pm
This game has just started but we have been having trouble getting a 5th player to get their character together and to actually stay with the game. The game is set shortly after the Battle of Endor where the Empire has been delivered a telling blow and are now in some what of a disarray but still a threat to the entire universe. While others begin to make their moves to gain pockets of power that have been created due to this major shift in power.

The Game mainly uses the 3 core source books (Age of the Rebellion, Edge of the Empire, and Force and Destiny) but I have other material as well to augment this if needed. If playing in this era interests you just shoot me a reply and we will see what we can do about getting you up and playing quickly

Current Character List
Player .............. Character ..................... Species ........ Concept
valdattaMadun ....... Kleto ............................. Zabrak .......... Male Rebel Commando (brother)
Lockheart911419 ... Vayne ............................ Corellian ........ Ex-Jedi In-Hiding (brother)
Kalani ................... D3-0R4 II ...................... Droid ............. Field Medic
yuukitheperfect ...... Niota Kidar .................... Shistavanen ... Tech-Slicer
Last edited June 25, 2020 5:53 pm
Mar 8, 2020 11:02 pm
I’m up for a FFG game! It’s one of my favorite systems. I’d likely set up as a Bounty Hunter using the Edge of the Empire books. Would that be ok?
Mar 8, 2020 11:08 pm
Sure that would work to a degree -- so far 2 of the players are strongly associated with the Alliance as is the ship, another was associated strongly with the alliance prior to be stranded, and the last one is looking for protection which is currently aimed at one of the current players...

So if you created something that was not friendly to the Alliance then things might be a bit difficult, however, if your bounty hunter has something against the empire and sometimes takes contracts from the Alliance and any others that target some member of the Empire because of this grudge (or whatever) then that would probably work very well -- this does not mean those are the only contracts they take it just means they favor those and probably if they even take a contract targeting an Alliance member its in order to keep that contract from being fulfilled or at least interfere with it in some way --- some of these are suggestions and you are free to adopt one, none, or all

That being said the initial adventures will be taking place in or near Hutt Space and only one of the characters have any knowledge about Hutt Space
Last edited March 8, 2020 11:12 pm
Mar 8, 2020 11:11 pm
I’m game for anything. I can see playing a Bounty Hunter who takes jobs primarily from the underworld and the Alliance at the moments, sensing a change in the tide. I’m also open to a Mandalorian type, who’d have something against the Empire for the treatment of their people during Imperial reign.
Mar 8, 2020 11:13 pm
Okay have you applied to join?
Mar 9, 2020 12:01 am
I'll be lurking if another spot open up. I haven't quit any online game I've been a part of.
Mar 9, 2020 2:01 am
I also am interested if room opens up at all!
Mar 19, 2020 5:51 am
Indeed if a space opens up I'd be interested in jumping in!
Jun 25, 2020 5:57 pm
Okay I had to reboot this game -- and I am looking for someone that would be willing to play someone with some skill in Pilot-Space they do not have to be a Pilot just someone that can pilot a craft in space -- astrogation could be handled by a droid so no issue there as well -- on the flip-side you could be a full blown Pilot

Note the first post in this thread has been updated with the current players and their character types in case that helps any -- but I am looking for an active player -- getting a response on average about once every 2-3 days with about 4 posts a week -- but I can understand delays (I have them myself) just please communicate them if you can
Last edited June 25, 2020 5:58 pm
Jun 25, 2020 6:11 pm
If those expressing their interest above aren't raring to go I'd like the chance. I'm just getting familiar with the system but I'm fairly reliable at posting every day or so.
Jun 25, 2020 6:56 pm
Nope those are all old posts so here is your INVITE just go there an accept and you will find a character creation thread for you to work on -- please pay attention to the House Rules -- as this is a blending of all 3 Core Books
Last edited June 25, 2020 6:56 pm
Jun 27, 2020 4:31 am
So roughly in the time zone of "The Mando." Neat time frame.
Jul 1, 2020 9:13 pm
Hey, I'd be interested in joining up if you've still got an open slot, or if one opens in the future.

Pretty experienced with the system. I've run multiple games and participated as a player. Flexible on what kind of character I play.
Jul 15, 2020 5:54 pm
Hi, I'm interested in joining the game as well. I haven't played the FFG system before but I have recently gotten the main book. If there is room I have a few general character ideas that can be modded to fit with the existing group :)
Jul 30, 2020 11:48 pm
Seems this was posted a while ago and you got your 5 people so I hope you all have a good time playing. If another spot opens up consider me interested. Happy Gaming!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.