[LFP | PF] Fight For The Right to Live

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 16, 2020 2:54 am
Fight for the Right to Live
Greetings everyone, I'm LegionChimera, and I'm looking for up to 10 players to partake in a restart of a game that I had to stow away in the past. The reason I am looking for up to 10 players is that it will have two sides where players will essentially be against each other.

The game will take place in my own world of creation, on the continent of Imprei. I've put the description of the game in the spoiler below to save you all the time of going back and forth.

Because this game will be epic in its own rights, I need to make sure I find players that are good to be in it for the long haul. As for the foreseeable future, players will go on to reach level 20.
Also, do note that this will be a game that has darker tones. Massacres, bigotry & racism against the non-human races; essentially, think of something akin to the world of The Witcher.

So, how do you apply? Anyone interested should send me a PM either on here or on Discord with responses to these bullet points.
* Which team you would be interested in applying to play on
* What kind of character are you interested in playing. Please keep it simple, as actual concepts will be created when all players are accepted.
* If this is your first time playing pathfinder, or if not, how much experience you might have
* Why do you think that you would be a good player to be accepted
* Optional: A reference from a previous/current GM
* Optional: a piece of roleplay

The game will start when everybody is accepted and characters are created. This process will end after an acceptable amount of players have been taken in. Either 8 or 10 players will be accepted. No in-between. Rules and other portions of the game will be discussed further in the game's forum.

Teams
Crimson Shield - The newly formed spec-ops team for the king
Silver Aegis - A major underground rebellion group that seeks to protect anyone affected by the cruelty of the newly crowned tyrant
[ +- ] Description
Last edited March 19, 2020 6:56 am
Mar 16, 2020 4:49 am
When I see coded letters in the header, I expect to find an explanation in the text.
Looking for Players - this one I get
| PF Pathfinder?
FFTRTL ??
Mar 16, 2020 7:18 pm
And when you ask which team do you wish to join and don't give a choice do I ask to be a member of the good guys or the bad guys? I could assume that the two teams would be humans against everybody else but you know what assume does.
Mar 16, 2020 7:43 pm
I guess the two teams would be the "rebellious group" and the "special operations squad".

But you're right, assuming is not very useful.
Mar 17, 2020 3:22 am
It's not a code, @runekyndig. Apologies in any case for not putting the whole title of the game in. The abbreviated form was about the only thing that could fit into the title. The title being "Fight for the right to live."

@caesar is right on the teams given. Sorry for the missing clarification.
Mar 20, 2020 8:46 pm
As a note, in my post I mentioned that the game would be somewhat Witcher-esque. If you feel that you don't wish to be dark or serious, don't. You could always be a Dandelion, Zoltan, or Triss.
Point is that you can always have a bright side in a dark place.
Apr 8, 2020 12:02 am
There are still plenty of spots open in the game. If you have any questions, please pm me them.
Apr 28, 2020 2:11 am
Are you still looking to run this thing if you can find players?
Apr 30, 2020 11:57 pm
The game is on hold until further notice.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.