PbP Equivalent of Streaming?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Mar 25, 2020 12:11 pm
gardensun says:
The main issue for me is weeding through for a good one.
Right! This would be an interesting feature to add but it is probably not on the top priorities though...

In a totally unbiased *cough* manner... I'd suggest this Cyberpunk in Space one:
* It's a "one-shot" playtest with an interesting setting idea.
* It hasn't been going for too long, so it's a quick read
* The system is slight different and well explained
* I'd risk saying the GM is experienced and has been around long enough, though he is not a native speaker (so typos expected).
Mar 25, 2020 1:43 pm
Thanks for the tip!
Mar 26, 2020 2:41 pm
Hope you like it ;)
[ +- ] by the way...
Last edited March 26, 2020 2:42 pm
Mar 27, 2020 4:11 am
If anyone is looking for something fun to read, we finished a game based on Icewind Dale about 6 months ago. It's a beast at almost 8,000 posts made over nearly two years, but it's a completed story with satisfying ending. It's easily the best game of any kind I've been played in, with rich and fun characters and connections and stories. Writing is largely good, though admittedly some players' skill and proofreading is better than others.
Last edited March 27, 2020 4:13 am
Mar 27, 2020 7:59 am
Based on Icewind Dale, the books?

Just noticed Kuldahal 😓 I never go to the end of that game because some bug with a cursed pair of boots dealt damage at "loading"... basically killing my best PC after I saved in preparation 🙄

So he was alive as long as I didn’t look... I haven’t recover from this Schrödinger‘s Dwarf trauma yet 😭
Last edited March 27, 2020 8:05 am
Mar 27, 2020 4:24 pm
Icewind Dale the video game, actually.

Schrödinger's Dwarf is probably the most tragic thing I've ever heard.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.