Not getting registration email?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 18, 2020 4:19 pm
Greetings,

A friend is trying to join gamersplane so he can join a game I'm running. He's saying it won't log him in without him first acknowledging the registration email which he says he's not receiving.

Is there any known issue around the registration emails?
Mar 18, 2020 4:28 pm
First of all, ask him to check his spam folder, sometime it ends up there.

Secondly, yes, I think this site has had some problems with emails before. Maybe ask Keleth to manually send an email to your friend.
Mar 18, 2020 4:57 pm
Yes and I will also be looking into these and other issues to help this forum function more smoothly
Mar 18, 2020 5:35 pm
DeJoker says:
Yes and I will also be looking into these and other issues to help this forum function more smoothly
Thanks, I sent a private message ti Keleth asking to send an email directly to my friend. Was that correct?
Mar 18, 2020 6:04 pm
Yeah I think that is how it is currently being handled -- I will also talk with Keleth to see if I can help him with these kind of work arounds until we can track down and put an end to the issue behind it
Mar 18, 2020 7:33 pm
Yah, I respond to all emails and PMs about missing activation emails. The simplest means is to have them email contact@gamersplane.com from the account they created the account on.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.