Interest Check: Pathfinder + Pirates

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 7, 2020 6:37 pm
Hi guys,

I'm relatively new here and still testing the waters. I had said I wouldn't be DMing anything for a while, but those sort of promises never last long. To make the role easier for me I was considering a pathfinder AP, Skull's and Shackles which I think is the right level of interaction, open world and action for a PbP. I will likely be updating and changing some bits, especially as I do have quite a few house rules.

As you are pirates there are likely going to be dubious alignments, but I must still stress the goal is you guys working together, and it's not necessarily an evil ap.

So the question is, would anyone be interested?
Apr 7, 2020 6:47 pm
I would be interested. Pathfinder 1e or 2e?
Apr 7, 2020 6:49 pm
I would be interested.
Apr 7, 2020 7:04 pm
Never played Pathfinder before, but if that’s okay then I’m up for it
Apr 7, 2020 7:10 pm
1e. Not playing pathfinder before is fine, all the rules are free online (and legal). It can be one of the more complex systems, but I am very happy to help sort out characters.

Good to see interest so quickly
Apr 7, 2020 7:38 pm
Game is up, I'm going to be working on uploading rules etc over the evening.
Apr 7, 2020 9:06 pm
I absolutely love pathfinder and would be interested in checking this out if you'd be willing to take me along.
May 12, 2020 12:30 am
Are there still spots open?
May 16, 2020 4:20 am
If you still have room, I'd like to join this motley crew. I have run the entire AP, but I can keep character and player knowledge separate.
May 16, 2020 4:41 am
I have space and actually a pirate PC. Game never took off really so I'm wanting to still play her. Count me in if you have space.
May 17, 2020 4:47 pm
Oh absolutely would be interested. Playing a Pirate would be awesome. Sign me up.
May 17, 2020 11:42 pm
Hmm, I am currently in the ealy stages of a Skull and Shackles game, but it appears to be dying, so I would also be in the market or some Skull and Shackles.
May 18, 2020 10:13 am
Hey guys, nice yo see interest. Unfortunately the game was filled and started. A while ago, hower it has currently come to a pause as I'm having a bit of a mental block with DMing. (Yay mental health)

Once I get over it I will see if my current players are up for continuing and if there are spaces I will look to this friend.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.