Recovery of an Old Game?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 12, 2020 11:09 pm
Before this gets scrutinized too much, I'm a long-standing member and have run several games here over the years. I could NOT find this answer in the forums after looking in several places.

I was running a game for a while, and it didn't stand the test of time, unfortunately. I would like to reboot the game and pull down my old data. Characters, forums, etc. Is this stuff archived in any way, and if so, how would I access it? I never actually "closed" the game as I was hoping to one day use it again. I'm playing another game here thankfully, it's been too long! However, I want to go ahead and revive this old game.

Am I stuck?

Thanks all, much appreciated!
Apr 12, 2020 11:32 pm
If it shows up in your Games I'm Running, then you can just invite new people and go hard.

But if you retired it, it's trickier. You'll still be able to view the forums, but you'll have to find them. Maybe by searching your PMs, or the Games Tavern if you posted a link in a recruitment thread.

If not, PM Keleth, he may be able to find it in the DB or work shine other mojo.
Apr 12, 2020 11:45 pm
Ouch, okay. Thanks Qralloq. It's good to "see" you again. :)

Actually, it's the Star Wars FAE game I think you played in... any chance you might do a quick search as well?

P.S. Finally ran a Mouse Guard in-person one-shot. It was glorious. Picked up where our group left off LOL!

Thanks!
Last edited April 12, 2020 11:46 pm
Apr 13, 2020 12:00 am
FOUND IT, thank you!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.