Dragonball Z Anime Adventures

May 29, 2020 8:48 pm
Has anyone played this seemingly terrible game?

I saw the book in a used book store awhile back and it got me interested in it but everything I have read seems like it is sort of clunky and not really a "good system"

I have some friends I think might be interested in trying it out I just was wondering about what other thoughts on the system are.

From what I read, it feels like the ironic part of the system, seems to be how it doesn't scale well which actually sort of fits the Dragonball Z theme I guess.
Jun 1, 2020 3:41 pm
The only published BBZ game I'm aware of, is the one using the Fuzion engine. All the other DBZ games I know of are fan-made and available for free on the web...
Jun 1, 2020 7:26 pm
I believe that is the correct one, I think it is an abridged Fuzion (Instant Fuzion).

I read some reviews and most of what I saw was people saying, it was sort of broken (especially at high levels) because they tried to make it so the power scale between characters could be as big as in the show so hypothetically you could play a game, in universe, with original Dragonball/Saiyan Saga level characters or you could get as strong as an Android Saga level character and it works.

I was just wondering what the thoughts were from probably more experienced people out there.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.