Happy Holidays!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 27, 2014 6:24 pm
A bit late, sorry, but for everyone who celebrates, a Merry Christmas, to all else, happy holidays! I hope everyone had a good few days, if you're still on vacation (like me), a good few more. Hope you had a good time with friends, family, whomever you spent it with, or alone if that's your thing, and I hope you got a lot of presents you liked.

Anyone end up getting good gaming loot?
Dec 27, 2014 6:31 pm
The wife got me an Xbox one and my brother got a copy of Zombicide. Otherwise things are pretty gaming free. Was a great Christmas for my kids though, who got way too much
Dec 27, 2014 7:45 pm
Firefly and Doctor Who RPG core books. Also ended up with a copy of the Designer Edition of Bitter Woods (which is like the 5th edition of the game, I think). Back to work on Monday, but it's only a two day week for me...

We're still holding out on the XBox One, having plenty of fun with the latest Borderlands game on the 360.
Last edited December 27, 2014 7:45 pm
Dec 27, 2014 11:28 pm
New gaming computer! First one I've had in a while since my last one got pwned in a house fire.
Dec 28, 2014 3:29 pm
Oh, ouch, sorry to hear about the house fire... that blows. But gratz on a new system. Wanna share the specs?
Dec 28, 2014 5:46 pm
3.5 GHz AMD FX 6300 Six-core processor
8 GB DDR3 SDRAM
1 TB HD
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti Video Card

Not a super high-end or anything, but leagues ahead of the laptop I've been using the last two years.
Dec 29, 2014 8:22 pm
That's still a pretty respectable setup. Something like that could last an easy 2 years at max specs, another 2 at high. With minor upgrades over the years, its good for at least 5.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.