Forgotten Fantasy (Dungeon World)

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 27, 2020 11:58 pm
Hello,
This is simply a call to see if there is any interest in a Dungeon World fantasy game. If you're familiar with Dungeon World or curious about it and would enjoy playing please let me know.

I've recently been tinkering with setting up a game to better learn how Gamers Plane is laid out and the options presented to a GM. So, I have a skeleton for a game forum already up.

I've only recently came onto the Dungeon World scene, but let me tell you, I'm not sure I would ever go back to something else for my go-to.

Let me know!

Best.
Jun 28, 2020 12:05 am
I'd be a new player, but sign me up.
Jun 28, 2020 12:06 am
Squadfather44 says:
I'd be a new player, but sign me up.
Hi. Ok. Thanks. I'm just trying to see if I have at least 3 to 4 players interested.

Here is the free SRD if you would like to give it a look: Dungeon World SRD
Jun 28, 2020 12:10 am
I'm interested. Last time I played DW was about a year ago.
Jun 28, 2020 12:16 am
kenesperanza says:
I'm interested. Last time I played DW was about a year ago.
Nice. How do you feel about the game as a whole?
Jun 28, 2020 12:47 am
I guess I liked its simplicity. We only managed around two sessions, a breather from the long DnD 5e campaign we were playing.
Jun 28, 2020 1:02 am
I would be interested :D
I've never played Dungeon World before but I've played a few PbtA games so I should pick it up fairly quickly
Jun 28, 2020 2:02 am
oopsylon says:
I would be interested :D
I've never played Dungeon World before but I've played a few PbtA games so I should pick it up fairly quickly
Have you enjoyed your various PbtA games? Which ones have you played?
Jun 28, 2020 2:10 am
I have! I've played Monster of the Week irl, and I'm in an Urban Shadows game on here.
Jun 28, 2020 3:54 am
Awesome. It is a very appealing core system!
Jun 28, 2020 4:11 am
Well that's four that are interested. Looks like you got a Party!
Jun 28, 2020 5:28 am
I would also be interested if there's still room.
I joined a DW game in here some months ago but it never got out of character creation unfortunately.
Jun 29, 2020 11:48 am
bowlofspinach says:
I would also be interested if there's still room.
I joined a DW game in here some months ago but it never got out of character creation unfortunately.
Hi. I'll send you an invite.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.