[Closed] Who Wants To Play D&D 2e / FG&G?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 30, 2020 4:31 am
For Gold & Glory, for those unfamiliar with that last part. It's a free clone of 2e D&D.

So, I'm wondering who here is interested in trying to play. If I do get enough people to play, roughly 4-6 people, I'll go ahead and get a forum set up. Though, 3 would be my absolute minimum.

I have an idea for the game, but I don't want to be super vocal about it as to not spoil the surprise way at the beginning. As far as levels go, I would like to start people off at 1st level, but if people would prefer not to, 3rd level. And when it comes to additional stuff, any veterans that wish to play can express what they'd like to play so I can investigate them. Finally, setting-wise, I'll likely set the game in the Forgotten Realms, since it's something I've been eyeing. Though, there is another setting I'd like to use, but I'm still waiting for the PDF to be sent out from its Kickstarter.

So, anyone interested?
Last edited July 8, 2020 3:37 pm
Jun 30, 2020 7:12 pm
I'd definitely love to play. I run a game of Basic/Expert 1st Edition IRL, and I'm currently an IRL player in a game of OD&D and a game of 5e, but I don't gave any experience with 2nd Ed. I'd be down with starting at 1st Level.
Jul 4, 2020 2:04 am
I'll give this thread another day or two to see if anyone else is interested before I make a forum.
Jul 5, 2020 8:11 pm
I tried to apply to your game, but it's not letting me.
Jul 5, 2020 11:51 pm
It's closed off for now. Please wait patiently for an invite.
Jul 6, 2020 4:35 pm
If there is still a spot, I'd be interested. Haven't played 2e in a very long time, but I still have my books!
Jul 7, 2020 6:53 am
Because there seems to be some confusion, let me sum up everything so far:
1) I have not invited anyone as of yet
2) The forum is currently under construction at the moment
3) I will be sending out invites to those I'll be letting into the game.
4) I will likely be doing so later in the week since my work schedule is a little hectic right now.
Jul 8, 2020 3:36 pm
Invitations have been sent out to four people. Thank you to everyone who has expressed interest in playing.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.