Interested? Eberron

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 3, 2020 6:01 pm
I ran a one-shot a while back for my IRL D&D group based in Eberron, and figure it would be easy to kick off something if people want in. It would be based in Eberron, probably around level 7 starting?

Basic starting premise would be the party is a "heroes for hire" company with their office in the City of Sharn. If things go well, we could spin it into something ongoing, although a one-shot could last us a while anyway.
Jul 3, 2020 6:03 pm
Interested..:).. I like Eberron too.
Jul 3, 2020 6:13 pm
Eberron is one of my top D&D settings :)
And at start on lev 7, I say: Sign me up
Jul 3, 2020 6:26 pm
To be fair, I’m not super familiar with Eberron, so it will be my version of it. I have the latest book, but Sharn is the least interesting part to weed through. The one-shot is a mission to recover something from the Mournlands.
Jul 3, 2020 6:29 pm
On discord we were just talking about the Interactive map of Eberror. I have read/head a few Eberror novels.
BUT, its your version and that is perfectly fine.
Jul 3, 2020 7:15 pm
Oh wow that is awesome! Yeah I think at the geographical level, I would use what’s there. But once it’s boots on the ground, you can’t help but make it your own.
Jul 3, 2020 7:16 pm
I do like the idea behind Eberron.

Len

Jul 3, 2020 7:21 pm
I am also a big Eberron fan. The Mournland is a great place to run an adventure, I'd love to be a part of it.
Jul 3, 2020 10:34 pm
I really like the Eberron setting and would love to give it a shot. Is it a 5E game?
Jul 5, 2020 12:08 am
Awesome. I’m out of town until tomorrow, so I’ll post it in the next day or so.
Jul 8, 2020 8:19 pm
Sorry for the delay, folks! It's up!

Len

Jul 8, 2020 9:28 pm
applied :)
Jul 8, 2020 9:39 pm
Applied! Woooo! I've been thinking on this one for a few days, and came up with a neat character idea. Hope to see you all there!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.