Looking for [TRAVELERS]

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 5, 2020 2:43 pm
I'm running an video-game isekai theme adventure. We can do one on one or you can work with other players. Characters start when they get Isekaied, the first scene's actually just a narrative one-on-one character creation. I'm still testing things out so if anyone wants to join, just post here or DM me.

Isekai is usually free roam. You have freedom to do whatever you want with the power you gained. You wanna get back to your original world? You wanna be the hero of this new world? You wanna be this world's 'demon king'? You can do anything (as long as you follow Rules and regulations and community standards.)

Link: https://gamersplane.com/games/2649/
Last edited July 29, 2020 12:37 pm
Jul 7, 2020 6:11 am
System used is Mutants and Masterminds 3e, works well on Anime theme.
Character creation process is semi-randomized like the goddesses granted you a random power when you traveled to another world.
Starting power level is one, you're an average human who traveled to an unknown world.
Jul 7, 2020 2:31 pm
I'd give this a try.
Jul 8, 2020 3:36 am
Never done Mutants and Masterminds, but am interested in the game. I will look over the rulebook. Is char generation hard to learn?
Jul 8, 2020 4:07 am
For this game you just need a brief background. The character creation process for stats, skills, advantages, and powers are done in a role played process. If you know some isekai anime or manga where the main character gets into another world with an rpg videogame like interface where they allocate stats and stuff, that kind of thing.

I sent you an invite. Link's on the first post. ^^
Jul 29, 2020 12:52 pm
Episode I is almost done (1~4 posts a day). The story so far, five [TRAVELERS], people who got transported from another world, fought with a horde of blue goblins. The moment they defeated the goblin boss, it transformed into a giant goblin snake that knocked them all out.
The [TRAVELERS] we have so far...

A time mage, a bard that can manipulate shadows, a dragon warrior, a teleporter with a moonlight powered boomerang, a naked tree-person.

I am looking for players.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.