Hm... seems like you're using IE. Can I suggest a better browser, such as Firefox, Chrome or Opera? There are other choices too.

If you wanna stick with IE, or can't switch, I'll warn you right now, while most of this site should work with IE, stuff might come up buggy, so you might not enjoy it as much...

Dokapon Kingdom

Mar 21, 2016 6:26 pm
Recently picked up this little gem of a friendship ender at a local GameStop for about $5 after points and everything, thanks to the stars aligning perfectly and a few well placed sacrificial altars. It's been a blast to play, full of expletives between me and the waifu and death stares from the kids. For an 8 year old game, it's been a fantastic party game...we've been playing it for about 8 hours a week for the last couple of weeks, and we're still only half-way through our first game.

Anybody else in GP played this beauty? If so, do you wanna help me start up a support and counseling group for friendships and relationships lost to it?
Nov 28, 2016 5:42 am
This may be a late response, but I shared this experience with my family formalize a year. He'll of a game. Last place is for Darlings and other than that, its all about gear. Love that game. Wish there was a pbp version :p

You do not have permission to post in this thread.