LFP: A few pathfinder games with free slots

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 10, 2020 11:09 pm
Hey Guys, a few of my games have had some drop outs, so looking for some new players.

Wrath of the Righteous - The mythic adventure path from paizo. Everyone is still currently lv1, having only just started. This uses the mythic rules set. Looking for one more player.
Filled

Untold Paths - A homebrew game where players are the children, or related to the Golarion deities. Lv5, again characters will end up becoming mythic. Looking for around 2 players.

High Level + Spheres - A game running through some of paizos higher level modules, and some possible hombrew. starting lv10. This game is using the spheres 3rd party system. I will warn it has already claimed some heads, due to learning a new system at a high level, however we do have two players well versed in it. Filled

I can answer any more questions if you have them.
Last edited September 13, 2020 1:42 am
Sep 12, 2020 11:54 am
Hi. I’ve never play pathfinder before but I have both core edition books. I’d love to try and slot in if you’ll take a new starter
Sep 13, 2020 1:44 am
Always happy to start someone new to the game. Will warn all the games do have extra rules. Current one still with slots is untold paths, which is starting at level 5, and uses the mythic rules. It's basically going to be high powered fun. If you're up for that happy to have you, and ;d be willing to help with any questions. (And all the rules are legally online, including mythic)
Sep 13, 2020 9:02 am
Awesome yeah that would be great. I’ll get started on a character. Is there a specific class that the group needs?
Sep 13, 2020 12:39 pm
Light I've got a question my man. How accessible is pathfinder for new people to learn? I'm not totally in a position to learn a new system that is complicated due to time, but Its always looked kinda fun.
Sep 13, 2020 12:48 pm
Have you played D&D 3.0 or 3.5 by any chance? Then you'll jump right in.
Sep 13, 2020 7:19 pm
Ngl it can be a bit fun if you unused to similar things. Khulod is right,if you know 3.5 it'll be easy enough, but it is a very crunchy system.

It's like 5e except you have 300times the material, for more intricate rules in some cases, and not always the best balance. Though I'd be willing to help out, and point out what options to take may be good. The mythic addition is simple in context, but not necessarily balanced. So all together starting at lv5 with mythic coming soon if may be a bit jump into the deep end jump, but again willing to help out.
Sep 13, 2020 7:36 pm
Okay, well I think if you ever run a newbie game I'd be happy to join in. However I'll let the mythic, higher level game pass me by this time. Next summer I might have more time to learn some systems.
Sep 13, 2020 8:42 pm
Do you have some room left for Untold path?
Sep 15, 2020 6:48 pm
No worries Nik. I can perhaps hit you up if/when i start a levl one game, as its definitely easier to start there.

There is Vagrant, yep.
Sep 16, 2020 2:42 am
LightOfMidnight says:
No worries Nik. I can perhaps hit you up if/when i start a levl one game, as its definitely easier to start there.
That would be great, happy hunting with these games though!
Sep 16, 2020 3:17 am
If you still have room, I'd be really interested in joining your Untold Paths game. The set up sounds very interesting.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.