Apocalypse World game idea (I may be Player or GM)

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 14, 2020 8:12 am
Hi all, this is just an idea I have. If you know me, I have been fairly unable to come here often now, but I can't help it but be interested in having some ideas of games. This one in particular will be using the Apocalypse World System. I would like to be a player for an existing game, but if not, then I could go ahead and be a GM.

If I am GM:
My base kind of theme is dark humour, with cases of body and cosmic horror. This is up to change, as due to the following.
As a number of classes/types will involve more focus on certain aspects in the world, I will try not to overthink the plotline, and make it somewhat more catered to the personal adventures of the individuals in their control over their own lives in the era of the end of the world.
"Ladies and Gentlemen of the new age... This is Elfric Ghostvoice, sharing with you the Classics all the way from Defton City's Radio Station. It has been 26 years since the The bombs fell and the plague spread. Only the Oldies knew of the life that was before the chaos that remade our reality into the wonderful hell it is today. With that said, let's buckle up as we go on a ride in this rollercoaster of nostalgic musics..."
- Voice from the radio.
Last edited September 14, 2020 8:13 am
Sep 19, 2020 8:44 pm
I am interested in learning the Apocolypse World system, and this setting... but don't have the time to invest in GMing.
Sep 20, 2020 4:51 am
Your text to link here...
Above is the link to the game I am making.

Also, thank you PhoenixScientist, for your interest! You could join in here first.
Sep 24, 2020 8:34 am
Link to pdf.

Here, you can see the pdf to pick a playbook. Also, I will be doing it that each of you will likely start together as a group. And some history with each other, if reasonable. Ofcourse, this depends on what each of you individually have in mind. I am hoping to lean more on the supernatural than resource hunting, but resources is still a thing in play.
Dec 17, 2020 1:19 pm
Hello all again. I am thinking about resetting my stillborn game, so why not bring this back up again. There is one person that is already around, so I am accepting at least 2 more players.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.