Heya

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 8, 2020 6:43 pm
Heya. I'm Oddy. Im a gm that's new to play by post and here mostly to lurk and play a game or two. I'll pop in on convos sometimes, but I mostly wanna learn how play by post is run. My GMing "career" has been almost entirely in person, so a format like this is kinda foreign to me.
Nov 8, 2020 6:45 pm
Welcome, OdditiesTrader!

If you want to see how GP functions, check out the New GP Member Guide but if you're mostly interested in seeing how PBP functions, watching some public games might be the right thing for you.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You might also want to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

Happy gaming!
Nov 8, 2020 6:56 pm
Hello and welcome!
Nov 8, 2020 7:02 pm
Howdy!

Len

Nov 8, 2020 7:55 pm
Hi Oddy, welcome. Feel free to ask lots of questions as you find your way around PbP!
Nov 8, 2020 8:41 pm
hi, Oddities are exactly the right things to Trade, around here!
Nov 8, 2020 9:42 pm
Hi and welcome!
Nov 8, 2020 9:45 pm
Hello, welcome to GP!
Nov 8, 2020 10:10 pm
Welcome!
Nov 9, 2020 4:28 pm
Welcome aboard
Nov 9, 2020 4:37 pm
OdditiesTrader says:
Heya. I'm Oddy. Im a gm that's new to play by post and here mostly to lurk and play a game or two. I'll pop in on convos sometimes, but I mostly wanna learn how play by post is run. My GMing "career" has been almost entirely in person, so a format like this is kinda foreign to me.
Hiya OT,

I think many of us started at "how does this thing work?" too. You might want to keep an eye out in the Games' Tavern and join a game as a player before trying GMing though.
Nov 17, 2020 2:06 am
Welcome!
Nov 29, 2020 5:42 am
Welcome!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.